• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourputt

Tiger Sighting

6 posts in this topic

They just showed Tiger Woods on the Denver sidelines with Lindsey Vonn in Denver for the Broncos - Chiefs game.  Taking a break from golf.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Someone told me that a credit card was found in the snow at Breckenridge a few days ago and it turned out it was Lindsey Vonn's.  When it was returned to her, Tiger was with her.  I don't know if he was skiing or not.

I saw Lindsey training at Copper Mountain last weekend, but Tiger was playing in Turkey at the time.

I heard that he supposedly went skiing at Breckenridge yesterday, but that could be complete misinformation. Was interesting though to look at the TV that was showing a football game and seeing a golfer. Threw me for a loop at first until I realized he was just watching the game, and wasn't competing in the event being televised.

Tiger seems to be really enjoying her company. She is quite appealing to me and I can't put my finger on why.

I thought I saw Tiger eating some berries in the woods behind my uncle's cabin. Turns out it was just Bigfoot.

Tiger seems to be really enjoying her company. She is quite appealing to me and I can't put my finger on why.

Let me help your finger out...