IGNORED

Clothing for huge guys

Note: This thread is 3756 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My brother just started playing golf and I want to get some shorts and shirts for him for Christmas. Like 50" waist and 4X shirts. Anyone know of any reputable websites for this? I have been shopping TGW for 15 years, yet their clothing do not reach these sizes.

• Administrator

My brother just started playing golf and I want to get some shorts and shirts for him for Christmas. Like 50" waist and 4X shirts. Anyone know of any reputable websites for this? I have been shopping TGW for 15 years, yet their clothing do not reach these sizes.

You should look at this thread:

And talk to this member: @AveoBigandTall .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here you go:  http://www.kingsizedirect.com/staticpage/contentpage.aspx?pagename=KSLP40&mobi;_stop=true&affiliate;_id=020&affiliate;_location_id=09&WT.srch;=1&gclid;=CPjrj7Sjs7sCFa9aMgodIG4AAA

I have two NFL sized kids.  When they need to have something 'nice' to wear, I'd shop at this place.  Other than that, they wore Jordan oversized basketball shorts, 3 and 4x t-shirts, sneakers and flip-flops.

One son is 6' 5" and 275.  Wears a size 17 shoe ... oh, the fun!

The other is 6' 3" and 340.  Try finding those size 48" waist jeans at A&F.;  They don't exists.

dave

The ultimate "old man" setup:

Ping G30 driver
Ping G Fairway woods - 5 and 7 woods
Callaway X-Hot #5 hybrid; Old school secret weapon
Ping G #6-9 irons; W and U wedges
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You should look at this thread: [CONTENTEMBED=/t/70293/welcome-aveo-golf layout=block] [/CONTENTEMBED] And talk to this member: @AveoBigandTall .

good morning all. Thanks so much for bringing up Aveo. Currently we do not offer a 50 waist but the good news is our new production run kicks off in about 3 weeks and we will have sizes up to 50 plus each pair has a hidden flex waistband that provides another 2 inches of stretch in case you grow a bit. Take a look at our website and fb page. www.aveogolf.com. www.facebook.com/aveogolf Also look at our reviews both here on the sand trap and on the golf channel website. Golf channel link below http://www.golfchannel.com/news/equipment-insider/aveos-comfy-stylish-solution-big-and-tall-golfers/

Note: This thread is 3756 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!