IGNORED

Big Break Florida (2014) Thread

Tailgater
Note: This thread is 3202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Jackie made the cut at the Manual Life Financial Classic.  She is 74th out of 79 places. I did not recognize a single name of those who did not make the cut. [TR] [TD]T74[/TD] [TD]T74[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][IMG]http://www.lpgascoring.com/public/images/countries/USA.png[/IMG][/TD] [TD]+1[/TD] [TD]10:10 AM*[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]70[/TD] [TD]73[/TD] [TD]71[/TD] [/TR]
[FLOAT=LEFT][URL=http://www.lpgascoring.com/public/Scorecard.aspx?TournamentID=27974&PlayerID;=88036]STOELTING, Jackie[/URL][/FLOAT]
[IMG]http://www.lpgascoring.com/public/Images/lb-titleist-wht.png[/IMG]
Looking at Jackie's stats, she is playing pretty dang consistent.

Great catch. I didn't realize this was the week. Emily and Sasquatch just had their big break weeks too. Cool to see Jackue do well. I see Sandra Gal and Ai Miyazato as the biggest names to miss the cut. So if Jackie shaves 5 strokes per round, she is top 10 of an LPGA event. In comparison, if DanPlan Dan shaves 15 shots per round, he is top 10 in a local Portland, Oregon amateur event. My money is on Jackie to break through first.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great catch. I didn't realize this was the week. Emily and Sasquatch just had their big break weeks too. Cool to see Jackue do well. I see Sandra Gal and Ai Miyazato as the biggest names to miss the cut.

So if Jackie shaves 5 strokes per round, she is top 10 of an LPGA event. In comparison, if DanPlan Dan shaves 15 shots per round, he is top 10 in a local Portland, Oregon amateur event. My money is on Jackie to break through first.

I missed those girls. Miyazato has been spotty lately. It looks like Jackie is not far off. If she hits a few more gir. I don't know why she isn't hitting some. I wonder if she is not long enough to make it to the holes in gir

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Jackie finished in 71st place, won just under 3k, at even par and only 23 shots out of first place....

• 3 weeks later...
I see Sadena finally did well on the Symetra Tour. 2nd place for the tourney this week, even playing in the final group on Sunday. Unfortunately it appears she bogeyed 17 and 18 to lose by 1 shot to a player who had finished earlier. Maybe Sadena is coming into form that it appeared she was capable of early in BB FL

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

• 4 weeks later...

Sadena for the win this weekend. Helluva final round. [URL=http://www.lpga.com/golf/news/2014/7/on-other-tours-parks-wins-sefcu-championship-at-capital-hills.aspx]http://www.lpga.com/golf/news/2014/7/on-other-tours-parks-wins-sefcu-championship-at-capital-hills.aspx[/URL]

Yeah, I was there for the three days of the tournament. Wish I had seen her on either Friday or Saturday after she played. Very happy for her.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• 10 months later...

Sadena makes the cut at an LPGA major (her 2nd cut made on LPGA).  Of this cast, Sadena seemed to have the most athletic talent, but Jackie out-steadied here during the season.  Symetra 2014 season was similar. Sadena had some poor showings, but had some wins to get promoted to the LPGA. Jackie just got steady finishes all season to earn her card, and rarely was in contention.

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/kpmgwomenspgachampionship/leaderboard

Not so fortunate was Jackie, who continues to struggle after Symetra Tour.  10 LPGA events, 10 MC's. 74.5 stroke average.  C'mon Jackie!

My Swing

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2015/07/sadena-parks-espn-body-issue-photos.html

Whew, not sure I'm a big fan of these nude golfer layouts. Gary Player, Suzann Pettersen (ok, I did like Gulbis).  Sadena is quite a specimen, and I hope she can harness the power of her swing.  I don't think she qualified for the recent US Open, but she did well in the major before that. Still rooting for her.

My Swing

Note: This thread is 3202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!