IGNORED

Hello from Joburg

SAgolfer
Note: This thread is 3717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

I am a 27 year old golfer that lives in Joburg South Africa.

Started playing about 7 years ago but only played for about 6 months and then other things got in the way.

Anyway I started playing again about 4 months ago and have really gotten into it and enjoying the game.

I generally play a game every second week or so(have been a bit short of cash), and go to the local driving range a few times a week.

My swing is really coming on and I feel like I am finally playing well enough to really enjoy it.

I shot 95 the last time I played and am hoping to be getting under 90 soon.

Have been reading this website(forum) for a while and think I can do with some advice so decided to join.

Welcome! We have several members from South Africa. Good to have another! :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!