• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigDStars187

Back pain after swing

5 posts in this topic

I'm 6"0 and 23 years old and after swinging a while I've noticed i have random back pain on the bottom sometimes. It's like a pinching pain that I end up getting from arching my back wayy too much in the follow through. I'm guessing this is because of some bad habit like my weight is transferring but my body is still back I'm not sure . I'm definitely not trying to help lift the ball. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Couple things I would check

- Make sure the you don't start with an arch in your lower back

- Make sure the weight gets forward and the legs are extending, belt is raising into the followthrough

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

From some one who's had almost 48 yrs of back pain resulting from injury, I can tell you if it is in fact a Pinching type pain vs an aching pain, I would suggest you go see a back doctor, as you may pinched a nerve back there. Better safe than sorry, also get this cleared up Now, do not let it go, you could wind up suffering for years needlessly.

Also, Mike is very good at what he does, please take his advise.

i also have a back pain issue, and the for me only way to play without back pain is to swing WITHOUT any x factor.

From some one who's had almost 48 yrs of back pain resulting from injury, I can tell you if it is in fact a Pinching type pain vs an aching pain, I would suggest you go see a back doctor, as you may pinched a nerve back there. Better safe than sorry, also get this cleared up Now, do not let it go, you could wind up suffering for years needlessly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^