IGNORED

hybrids

Note: This thread is 3505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I currently hit a g2 stiff ping driver that I like very much and a kzg 4 wood instead of a 3 wood I took the 3 wood out of my bag.i hit the 4 wood about 218 average.I also have a 21 degree callawa yrazor x hl  hybrid. l would like to add another hybrid.Im having some difficulty with my hybrid because I think I press to much .looking to replace or add another club from 200 yards.it needs to be easy to hit like 8/10 times for me to spend the money.

THANKS   CALVIN

PS Would i be better to keep my hybrid and add a 23/25 degree to my bag and just practice more hitting my hybrid off the ground .Ithink with my hybrid im going to try moving the ball back a little in my stance to give me more of a descending hit.

I have a 23* Callaway X 2 Hot hybrid and its the best one I've ever hit. I tried every hybrid golfsmith had and that one felt the best. It has very little offset not to big of a head and is very easy to hit. I liked the 23 so much I went and got a 19.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Echo the suggestion.  I hit 5 or 6 hybrid and bought an X Hot 19* 3 Hybrid.  Love the club.  Dependable off the tee, cuts through rough.  Totally recommend the "X" Callaway series hybrids.

I just exchanged a 4 hybrid Nike Covert 2.0 and went with a 23 degree Ping G25. Was hitting it really well. The added logt may have been what I was looking for.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Thanks everyone for the great advice I will certainly keep it in  mind when I go to tryout some hybrids this week.Iwill certainly tryout the callawayx2hot  23 degree to see how I hit and maybe the 19 as well while im there.Played today and concentrated on my hybrid more moving the ball back a little bit and more of a downswing and was smiling a little bit more  lol.Shave a few more strokes and I will be very close to where I feel I can play everyday .By the way im 54 years old and im walking to get into shape only played 45 holes so its early.

• 3 months later...
Having extreme trouble hitting my hybrid. Hit a Ping g15 well the other day. It has been a revolving door of hybrids from new to old.

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Had a similar problem with hybrids, in the end I finished up putting two mizuno hi fly in the bag,they more of a cross between hybrid and long iron's,but seem to more suited to a vary of lies you can get, launch the ball with a mid trajectory and do not balloon. Very accurate clubs when hit in the centre Also find the 20deg good of tee when you need play placement on dog leg fairways.

* In My Ping DLX Bag *

Ping G25 driver 12.5 deg

Ping G25 Fairway 16.5 deg

Ping Rapture 2 Iron 18 deg (Alternet 20deg Mizuno Fli-Hi Hybrid)

Ping I 20 Hybrid 20 deg      (Alternet 23 deg Mizuno Fli-Hi Hybrid)

Ping G25 Irons 4-UW

Ping Tour Wedge SS 52 deg

Guerin Rife Barbados Putter (Alternet Odyssey White Ice 6 355g)

Preferred Ball Srixon Z Star.

Are they similair in shape to the Pings g hybrids?

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Mizuno JPX Fli Hi hybrid are similar to the Ping rapture 2/18deg driving iron/hybrid, Mizuno come in 20deg/23deg,  similar to Ping G or I series hybrids in loft only.

* In My Ping DLX Bag *

Ping G25 driver 12.5 deg

Ping G25 Fairway 16.5 deg

Ping Rapture 2 Iron 18 deg (Alternet 20deg Mizuno Fli-Hi Hybrid)

Ping I 20 Hybrid 20 deg      (Alternet 23 deg Mizuno Fli-Hi Hybrid)

Ping G25 Irons 4-UW

Ping Tour Wedge SS 52 deg

Guerin Rife Barbados Putter (Alternet Odyssey White Ice 6 355g)

Preferred Ball Srixon Z Star.

Thanks Owen will check them out. Carrying a hybrid right now is hysy taking up a slot in the bag very frustrating.

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Having extreme trouble hitting my hybrid. Hit a Ping g15 well the other day. It has been a revolving door of hybrids from new to old.

Thanks Owen will check them out. Carrying a hybrid right now is hysy taking up a slot in the bag very frustrating.

Same trouble here, I'll take this "minor situation" over another thread and see if I can get this straightened out(pun intended!)

CLUBS:ping: CART: :sunmountain: DRIVER: :callaway:GOLF BALL: :titleist:

Note: This thread is 3505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!