IGNORED

Big Break Invitational

Tailgater
Note: This thread is 3488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know they didn't have the manpower to cover all groups, but the coverage focused I like 20% of the players on the first three days.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

The coverage was limited, too limited in my opinion.  Since it's the first one they may have tried to keep costs down but I'd have liked to have seen some of the other BB'ers more often.  It was fun to see them all competing, though a number of them aren't very good.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was pulling for Emily as my niece is a friend of hers. They played on the Colorado golf team together. She had it won but for one bad swing. It happens to the best of them and I'm sure she will learn a lot from the experience.

cubdog

Ross (aka cubdog)

The coverage was limited, too limited in my opinion.  Since it's the first one they may have tried to keep costs down but I'd have liked to have seen some of the other BB'ers more often.  It was fun to see them all competing, though a number of them aren't very good.

I had the exact same thought. I thought it was ironic that Gerina Piller got so little camera time.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Note: This thread is 3488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!