Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GIANTSFAN

SKY BALL

8 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

HOW HIGH IS TOO HIGH WITH A DRIVER?

Hitting it anywhere above the sweet spot is "too high" if that's what you're asking.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I guess I worded that funny now that I see the question . I have been driving the ball off the tee quite high and still getting distance but I think I am losing distance with teeing the ball up too high. Playing Saturday and I will start teeing the ball a little lower to get more of a direct drive hopefully, any other suggestions?

Not sure, depends on your ball flight. I would say go find a fitter and get some numbers. With out seeing your ball flight first hand I can't give any advice, you might be hitting it perfectly fine with regards to the height.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Average drive is 250-290 just lately noticed I've been losing some yards . Love my driver when I'm on I can hit the fairway all day all start with a lower tee setting . Is it true with the bottom of the club on the ground you want half the ball over the top of the club when teed up?

Got out this weekend and played ,lowered my tee and things seem a little better then with a higher tee.Still getting distance with lees loft on the shot had a eagle op and blew it with a S_ _ _ _ _ putt but still birdied the hole.

Improving every time out

That's how I tee my golf ball up... 1/2 a ball width over the height of my driver when it's resting on the ground.