• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RJH999

The Least Favorite Everything Thread

4 posts in this topic

As someone who possesses a deft amount of hatred and loathing of other teams, I thought I should start this thread. :banana: Go ahead and list your least favorite teams & players. Feel free to bash other teams. :-) I'll start it off Least Favorite MLB Team: LA Dodgers LF MLB Player: Yasiel Puig LF NFL Team: Seattle SeaChickens LF NFL Player: Richard ****ing Sherman LF NBA Team: LA Lakers LF NBA Player: Kobe Bean Bryant LF CFB/CBB Team: USC LF CFB/CBB Player: None. They change too damn quickly yo! I hate every single one of you who likes these teams....JK......Kind Of. ;-)

As someone who possesses a deft amount of hatred and loathing of other teams, I thought I should start this thread. Go ahead and list your least favorite teams & players. Feel free to bash other teams.

I'll start it off

Least Favorite MLB Team: LA Dodgers

LF MLB Player: Yasiel Puig

LF NFL Team: Seattle SeaChickens

LF NFL Player: Richard ****ing Sherman

LF NBA Team: LA Lakers

LF NBA Player: Kobe Bean Bryant

I hate every single one of you who likes these teams....JK......Kind Of.

being that you hate the lakers, this thread sucks.... :-P

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Least Favorite

MLB Team: Yankees (F*** the pin strips)
LF MLB Player: Mike Trout (just because he was kept for like 10 dollars by another team in my Fantasy Baseball league)
LF NFL Team: New England Patriots
LF NFL Player: Tom Brady
LF NBA Team: Lakers
LF NBA Player: Kobe

LF NCAA football team: That team up North! *ichigan

LF NCAA football player: Jameis Winston (FSU QB)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Normally I frown upon negativity. But this is sports.

Least Favorite

MLB Team: Yankees (does anyone like them?)
LF MLB Player: Gotta be A-Rod, right?
LF NFL Team: Steelers
LF NFL Player: Roethlisberger
LF NBA Team: Don't watch enough NBA to have one
LF NBA Player: See above

LF NCAA football team: Alabama (though it is hate with grudging respect)

LF NCAA football player: Jameis Winston

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2017 TST Partners

PING Golf
    Leupold Golf
    Snell Golf
    Talamore Golf Resort
    Lowest Score Wins
    • Played yesterday at SGCC. 36-40-76 -2 birdies and 2 doubles (ugh), one double was a 3-putt
    • I am going to try the TP version of my old club.  It has a 390CC head.  It was only 30 bucks so I figured it couldn't hurt to see if it helps a little on the forgiveness.  I guess the game is just passing me by...I can't see myself using those gigantic drivers.  The thing I noticed is that with the smaller head, that I am more focused on hitting the sweet spot.  With the giant club it just seems like you hit it anywhere on the face.  Am I correct in thinking that a "sweet spot" is not any larger on the bigger heads?  Is it just that on off center hits there is better chance of hitting it straight?  
    • I'll keep this on the short side because some random person's Member Swing thread isn't really the place for this kind of discussion… By most I'll clarify: the vast, vast majority. I'm not talking about 53% here. That doesn't mean you were doing it right or most efficiently. You may very well have been capable of making the change - and making it more quickly - with a ball if you'd done it differently. Sounds slow. Not for everyone, but for a good chunk of people. That's not what I advocate in the above linked post, either. Generally speaking, here's what I see: You tell people to fix the move without a golf ball. They work and work and film and record, and eventually, they've got a great practice swing. You say "great, now do that with a ball" and they almost immediately and completely revert to their old swing. Simply put, what I recommend to people is: A rehearsal swing or two. Often these too are shorter, slower, simpler swings. A shorter, slower, simpler swing focusing just on the "piece" while hitting a ball. As you become proficient, the swing gets less short, less slow, and closer to the full swing. Practice at the edge of your ability, but do it with a ball. The approach there blends no-ball practice (the first bullet) but immediately ties it to a motion you make with a golf ball. If you're shanking, topping, etc. the ball too much, you're not doing it slowly, "shortly," or simply enough.
    • Shot a 41 in my match play League.  Opponent was giving me 3 strokes.  I won the match 5 to 4. 5 pars 3 bogeys 1 double Good:  Drove 6/7 fairways and the only one that I missed was by about a foot.  Hit some very good approach shots.  I had 4 birdie putts ranging from 6-25 feet.  Alas, i made none. Bad: Other than duffing 2 shots on the first hole (an easy par 5) i played pretty solid.    
    • This entirely depends on where you play. I play courses that usually have three groups and a couple of singles out per side, and I would say no, but then I get to an urban course, like Long. Island, or South Florida, and it's anger management time.  I like to watch my friends's shots, and compliment their successes, I take a couple practice swings if I am in an uneven lie, or whatever, but I am not going to spend time searching for extra balls while walking between shots, or sit and BS at the tee before shooting. For some reason I am always ready to hit first, honors or no, and I just don't get why people take so long there. As long as I can do the things I enjoy, like watching my shots and my friends shots, and take due care taking my shots and putting, I don't feel rushed, but three hours for a foursome means you have four serious golfers. My golfing is more social so that is unlikely to happen. I play with one guy who takes pace seriously, and we do fine.  If we want to pick up the pace of a group, we play best ball. Maybe the conversations on the tee are because that's where everybody gathers together for the next hole and people like to talk. I like to play golf.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. Golfgirl10543
      Golfgirl10543
      (43 years old)
    2. jkettman
      jkettman
      (28 years old)
    3. old man1953
      old man1953
      (64 years old)