IGNORED

Footjoy DNA shoes and torrential downpours!

Note: This thread is 3502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yesterday I played in possibly the wettest conditions Ive ever played in (actually, I would have been much drier going for a swim at our local pool!) the DNA's held up perfectly and certainly helped to make the round much more comfortable than what it would have been like with shoes that were water magnets!

Mind you, for the price paid for these babies they damn well had better have been water proof! :)

So there you go, if you are looking for water proof shoes then you can't go wrong with Footjoy DNA's!

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for the review.   Next year I'll be taking a gander at new shoes and your review makes the decision easier.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Oh the other thing that I just remembered is that the shoes feel slightly larger than the sizing of the shoe. By that I mean when I wear normal sports socks it feels like a very roomy shoe, almost a half size larger kind of thing. On the other hand if I wear a good thick pair of socks then the sizing is bang on. Don't get me wrong, even with the sizing thing these are still the most stable and comfy golf shoe I've ever owned even with thin socks. So my advice would be to make sure you have your normal golf socks on when you try these shoes or be prepared to go a half size smaller than your normal shoe size. This is an observation three other of my friends with the DNA's have noticed as well. Regards Mailman

Mailman

Note: This thread is 3502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!