IGNORED

Diary of a bogey golfer with his 1st custom fit clubs

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 3177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkim291968

Taylormade Jetspeed driver (stock stiff flex shaft) - I have borderline swing speed for stiff or regular shaft.  Opted for stiff shaft for better accuracy.  No length adjusted.  Grip down as needed.

Taylormade Jetspeed 3W, hybrids 4 & 3 (stock regular flex shaft).  No length adjustment done.  Grip down as needed.

Taylormade Speedblade - PW - 5, 1/2 inch shorter, 2 degrees flat, stock regular flex shaft.

Not the best reviewed clubs but will do for a high end bogey golfer looking for longer, game improvement clubs.   I like them (driver, hybrids) so far.   3W & iron set arriving this week.

Thanks for posting the clubs that were fitted. I rented a set of the Jetspeed last summer when my wife and I were on vacation. I shot 78 at the Sandals Emerald Reef Golf Club where Big Break Sandals Resorts was played. I had 2 double bogies and 3 birdies with clubs I had never played before. I was happy.

I'm very interested in seeing how much your handicap changes with fitted clubs. As we all have experienced, every day you go to the course, you never know which golfer will show up.  I just wonder if that is the same for golf club fitting. Which then leads me to the the question, "Shouldn't a golfer be fitted in multiple sessions, just to see if there are differences from day to day in a golfers swing that might change the variables in fitting their club?"

Just curious, but what made and model were your old clubs?

I'm not sure where you live, but I still use my old set of clubs in the winter here in Pittsburgh and bring my newer clubs out in April when the weather is better and I play more golf. Not much difference in scores, but a lot more fun remembering all of the good shots, including a hole-in-one, in those old clubs.

I had 3 different fitting sessions (two of them were free, the last one was paid) before deciding on the new clubs.  The 2014 models from name brand clubs performed similarly in distance and others (at least, for me - a high 'capper..  YMMV, especially for better players who need to shape, spin shots).  Jetspeed/Speedblade were a slight compromise to save $$$.   For a difference I cannot easily tell among the latest models, I didn't want to pay $1000 for an iron set, $200 for a hybrid, $300 for driver, etc.  But Miznos felt really good, and Callaway BB went a little longer.

My old clubs were Adams Speedline driver & 3W, Adams 3OS 3H, and Callaway X20 irons.  They were good clubs in its days but I grew tired of them, and needed to do something with "distance."

I live in CA and keep extra sets for range & home practices.  I will likely donate one practice set  now I am getting a new set (I have a rule of keeping no more than 3 sets in my garage :-( ).

When all things are said and done, I am hoping the new fitted clubs will reduce my HI by a couple of points.   I will give at least 10 rounds with the new set before reaching my conclusion.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

For the 1st time in my golf career, I cracked a golf ball during play.  It didn't hit a car path or anything.  I noticed the crack after a tee shot.  Note to myself -  look up what to do when a golf ball is damaged while playing tournament.

"A ball is unfit for play if it is visibly cut, cracked or out of shape. A ball is not unfit for play solely because mud or other materials adhere to it, its surface is scratched or scraped or its paint is damaged or discolored.

If a player has reason to believe his ball has become unfit for play during play of the hole being played, he may lift the ball, without penalty, to determine whether it is unfit."

"If it is determined that the ball has become unfit for play during play of the hole being played, the player may substitute another ball, placing it on the spot where the original ball lay. Otherwise, the original ball must be replaced. If a player substitutes a ball when not permitted and makes a stroke at the wrongly substituted ball, he incurs the general penalty for a breach of Rule5-3, but there is no additional penalty under this Rule or Rule 15-2.

If a ball breaks into pieces as a result of a stroke, the stroke is canceled and the player must play a ball, without penalty, as nearly as possible at the spot from which the original ball was played (see Rule 20-5)."

There the rule for you. So long as it is more than superficial damage you are allowed to replace the ball in the middle of the hole. Regardless of ball damage you can always switch balls (to a ball of the same make and model) between holes. The one ball rule is one that is usually only present in bigger tournaments though, it is one that doesn't even apply at the high school level of competition.

My only question is what, specifically, did you get fit for? Was it length, lie, and shaft?

My focus was in general "game improvement" - distance, forgiveness.    Thanks for posting the rule on damaged ball.  I was going to look it up myself but you beat me to it.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

I live in CA and keep extra sets for range & home practices.  I will likely donate one practice set  now I am getting a new set (I have a rule of keeping no more than 3 sets in my garage ).

I don't have your rule of keeping no more than 3 sets in my garage, but I probably should.

In addition to my summer and winter sets, I have: 2 left-handed ladies sets (beginner and new one) for my wife, the beginner set my daughter used before getting a good set for high school varsity golf, a set of graphite shafted irons, and a set of Wilson Staffs that I got on sale. So, that is 7 complete sets of clubs in my basement (driver thru wedges). In addition I have 21 putters, assorted clubs like a Ginty, 64° wedge, 2 and 3 irons that I no longer play, a few old drivers, golf training clubs like a Medicus and heavy iron.

I have donated a number of clubs to charities over the years, sold others at flea markets, given some to relatives, and given a few putters and wedges to a friend that I mentor on the course.

Sorry, I got off topic, but I love this game. ;-)

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Quote:

I live in CA and keep extra sets for range & home practices.  I will likely donate one practice set  now I am getting a new set (I have a rule of keeping no more than 3 sets in my garage ).

I don't have your rule of keeping no more than 3 sets in my garage, but I probably should.

In addition to my summer and winter sets, I have: 2 left-handed ladies sets (beginner and new one) for my wife, the beginner set my daughter used before getting a good set for high school varsity golf, a set of graphite shafted irons, and a set of Wilson Staffs that I got on sale. So, that is 7 complete sets of clubs in my basement (driver thru wedges). In addition I have 21 putters, assorted clubs like a Ginty, 64° wedge, 2 and 3 irons that I no longer play, a few old drivers, golf training clubs like a Medicus and heavy iron.

I have donated a number of clubs to charities over the years, sold others at flea markets, given some to relatives, and given a few putters and wedges to a friend that I mentor on the course.

Sorry, I got off topic, but I love this game.

You should open your own golf shop.

My wife has two sets.   So, that's 5 for us.  It's a good thing that we have only one car for my two car garage.   Half of my garage is where I change my golf grips, and (used to) modify (shorten clubs, change shafts) clubs for experiments.   With all the time I spend on golf, it's a shame that my golf HI is stuck at 20.   The custom fitted set (longer, more forgiving) will help fix that.  Whether it does or not,  I will follow that up with some lessons.    If that doesn't work either, I am dumping golf and picking up another sport/game to be named later.  Right now, I don't know if I am still in love with golf or just about to shun it forever. :-):-(

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

You should open your own golf shop. It's a good thing that we have only one car for my two car garage.   Half of my garage is where I change my golf grips, and (used to) modify (shorten clubs, change shafts) clubs for experiments.

With all the time I spend on golf, it's a shame that my golf HI is stuck at 20.   The custom fitted set (longer, more forgiving) will help fix that.  Whether it does or not,  I will follow that up with some lessons.    If that doesn't work either, I am dumping golf and picking up another sport/game to be named later.  Right now, I don't know if I am still in love with golf or just about to shun it forever.

I know what you mean. My basement must be like your garage.  I have a 4 shelf unit in the basement beside the golf clubs. Top shelf has winter golf glove, rain golf gloves, extra cabretta golf gloves, tees, and memorabilia; the second shelf has 8 dozen golf balls; the third shelf has my golf grips, solvent, tape, and regripping tools; and, the bottom shelf has shag balls and golf shoes.

Good luck with the lessons. I took lessons when I was 25. I went to a Golf Digest School for a week and have been a single digit handicap ever since. My game is starting to show signs of leaking now that I am 64, but I had a great season this year, better than expected, due to an improved short game.  If I dump golf I would have to start playing an instrument for amusement. Then I would trade my clubs for a trombone, bass guitar, or something else. :-P

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

You should open your own golf shop. My wife has two sets.   So, that's 5 for us.  It's a good thing that we have only one car for my two car garage.   Half of my garage is where I change my golf grips, and (used to) modify (shorten clubs, change shafts) clubs for experiments.   With all the time I spend on golf, it's a shame that my golf HI is stuck at 20.   The custom fitted set (longer, more forgiving) will help fix that.  Whether it does or not,  I will follow that up with some lessons. If that doesn't work either, I am dumping golf and picking up another sport/game to be named later. Right now, I don't know if I am still in love with golf or just about to shun it forever.   :-) :-(

I hope you don't quit golf and am not advocating that you do but if you want to pick up something new, may I suggest billiards? :)

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Quote:

With all the time I spend on golf, it's a shame that my golf HI is stuck at 20.   The custom fitted set (longer, more forgiving) will help fix that.  Whether it does or not,  I will follow that up with some lessons.    If that doesn't work either, I am dumping golf and picking up another sport/game to be named later.  Right now, I don't know if I am still in love with golf or just about to shun it forever.

I hope you don't quit golf and am not advocating that you do but if you want to pick up something new, may I suggest billiards? :)

LOL.  I have a pool table at home but I suck at that, too.   I am bad at slow moving sports which I have to aim at "shoot" at something: billiards, bowling, and golf.

12/13/14  I took the new hybrids, 3W, and driver to play a round on rain soaked course.  I want to get used to the new club's feel & distance.    I reconfirmed the new clubs are 10 - 20 yards longer.   E.g, on a par 3 hole, my new 4h went 180 yards straight.  I can barely hit that far with my old 3H.  I also confirmed that the new driver rolls out more.   With field completely saturated with water, my old driver will hardly get any roll.  The ball may even get embedded or one hops for 1/2 yard gain.  The new driver's ball rolled about 7 - 8 yards on average.

Despite the new clubs which hit longer, I had the worst round of the year.   When I get the newly fitted iron set next week, I sure hope it translates to better scores.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFKFREAK

Quote:

LOL.  I have a pool table at home but I suck at that, too.   I am bad at slow moving sports which I have to aim at "shoot" at something: billiards, bowling, and golf.

12/13/14  I took the new hybrids, 3W, and driver to play a round on rain soaked course.  I want to get used to the new club's feel & distance.    I reconfirmed the new clubs are 10 - 20 yards longer.   E.g, on a par 3 hole, my new 4h went 180 yards straight.  I can barely hit that far with my old 3H.  I also confirmed that the new driver rolls out more.   With field completely saturated with water, my old driver will hardly get any roll.  The ball may even get embedded or one hops for 1/2 yard gain.  The new driver's ball rolled about 7 - 8 yards on average.

Despite the new clubs which hit longer, I had the worst round of the year.   When I get the newly fitted iron set next week, I sure hope it translates to better scores.

I don't think you should expect to see immediate improvement in your golf score just because you got new clubs. if anything your may actually score worse, for awhile, as you have already intimated to, until you get used to them.

Bob

WITB

Driver:                         Ping I25 10.5 PWR65 stiff Flex

Fairway Woods:          Ping TiSi Tec 3, 5 and 7 graphite Cushin stiff flex

Irons:                         Pinhawk SL 5-PW 37.25 inches 

Wedges:                     Reid Lockhart 52 and 60 quad bounce, 56 dual bounce 

Putter:                        Boccieri Heavy Putter B3-M (250 gram back weight)

Ball:                            MG C4 / Wilson Duo

Grips:                         Winn DriTac midsize Blue

I don't think you should expect to see immediate improvement in your golf score just because you got new clubs. if anything your may actually score worse, for awhile, as you have already intimated to, until you get used to them.

I get your point, thanks.

A few holes have became a little easier.  Drives now goes a few yards longer.  I feel I have regained the drive distance I lost in the last few years.  Just as importantly my drivers have less dispersion.  Once I get my tempo down with the new driver, I expect my FIR to go higher from current 60%.  However, the driver was my worst enemy in today's round.   I shanked it a half a dozen times which led to 3 snowmen.  If not for the shanks and 3 quads, I'd have a decent round.

4h has become a very good club for me.  I carried 5i & 3h and nothing in between.   The new 4h filled the gap nicely.   I used to push majority of my hybrid shots.  With the new hybrids, pushes occur less often, and less pronounced.  The new hybrids saved me a few strokes in the last 3 rounds.

After 4 rounds of partial new clubs (no iron set yet.  it will get here tomorrow), tomorrow's GHIN is going to show my HI going UP a fraction (0.2).

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

12/15/14

My irons came today so the new set is complete along with driver, 2 hybrids, and 3 wood.  Wedges & putter are not part of the upgrade.  From the 4 rounds, and range practices so far, here's what I have confirmed. (  I may be underestimating distance gained b/c the weather in Northern California was very wet and cold during the sample period.    )

• Driver - less side spin, less slice, ball trajectory lower (stiff shaft helped bring down my "too high" ball trajectory), easy to align, goes 5 - 10 yards longer.
  • 3W - my swings were too erratic to reach a conclusion.  I don't often carry 3W anyway.  So, this club may not see whole lot of action until the swing improves.
  • 4H & 3H - easier to swing, straighter,  significant reduction in push shots, goes 5 - 10 yards longer.   4H is likely going to be my favorite club b/c it's so damn accurate (relatively speaking).   In the last 4 rounds, 4H saved me a few strokes (led to rare pars on couple of holes).
  • Irons - straighter, higher (maybe too high?), about 5 - 10 yards longer.  I did only one range practice session with 9i, 7i, and 5i.   So the jury is still out.  BTW, this iron set like most new iron sets have stronger loft.   E.g, my new 7i has equivalent loft to the old 6i club.  But the new 7i club goes just as long as my old 6i, goes higher, and straighter.   Iron club technology has improved in the last 7 - 8 years.

Based on the above and what I read about gained distance, once I get used to the new clubs, the added distance and accuracy should lead to couple of stroke improvement.  I am optimistic and telling myself to be patient, take it one round and practice session at a time.  Will see what the next weekend round will bring.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

12/15/14 My irons came today so the new set is complete along with driver, 2 hybrids, and 3 wood.  Wedges & putter are not part of the upgrade.  From the 4 rounds, and range practices so far, here's what I have confirmed. (  I may be underestimating distance gained b/c the weather in Northern California was very wet and cold during the sample period.    ) [LIST] [*] Driver - less side spin, less slice, ball trajectory lower (stiff shaft helped bring down my "too high" ball trajectory), easy to align, goes 5 - 10 yards longer.  [*] 3W - my swings were too erratic to reach a conclusion.  I don't often carry 3W anyway.  So, this club may not see whole lot of action until the swing improves.  [*] 4H & 3H - easier to swing, straighter,  significant reduction in push shots, goes 5 - 10 yards longer.   4H is likely going to be my favorite club b/c it's so damn accurate (relatively speaking).   In the last 4 rounds, 4H saved me a few strokes (led to rare pars on couple of holes). [*] Irons - straighter, higher (maybe too high?), about 5 - 10 yards longer.  I did only one range practice session with 9i, 7i, and 5i.   So the jury is still out.  BTW, this iron set like most new iron sets have stronger loft.   E.g, my new 7i has equivalent loft to the old 6i club.  But the new 7i club goes just as long as my old 6i, goes higher, and straighter.   Iron club technology has improved in the last 7 - 8 years.  [/LIST] Based on the above and what I read about gained distance, once I get used to the new clubs, the added distance and accuracy should lead to couple of stroke improvement.  I am optimistic and telling myself to be patient, take it one round and practice session at a time.  Will see what the next weekend round will bring.

Nice! Post a picture of the new clubs!

Christian

12/21/14

The iron set I've ordered came without lie angle adjusted.  I took it to GolfSmith and they said Taylormade Speedblade irons are too hard to bend up to 2 degrees and they will have to send them to Taylormade.   Taylormade shuts down for the holiday break and I will get my club back sometime in January.   Oh, well.  I waited this long (5 years) so why not?  I can't wait until they come back sometime in early (I hope) January.

With new driver, 3w, and hybrids, I had 6 rounds so far.   All 6 rounds were in mud as Northern California had enormous amount of rain during that time.   My scores were bad during that span - 4 rounds over 100 with 2 decent rounds in 90s.   Before today's round, I looked up on how to hit through mud.  It helped and today's round was my best in the last 6.

New driver continues to impress.   My FIR is up to 63% vs my previous all time high of 62%.  If not for mud and soft condition, I think I would have gained about 20 yards on average drive.  As is, I gained about 10+ yards -  solid drives carried about 200 yards vs 190 with old driver.  The ball definitely rolls more even in soggy fairway.  Lower trajectory due to switch from regular to stiff flex is helping as well.    I can't wait until summer when hotter temperature, harder fairway will add more distance to my drives.

I've only played once with 3W.  I am keeping it out of my bag until my 3W swing back.  Frankly, I don't see much difference between the new 3W and my old ones.

4H & 3H continue to work better than my old 5i & 3H clubs (no 4H before).   I had tendency to hit short with 5i & severe push with 3H.   With new clubs, I get a little bit of draw instead of push with 3H.   Instead of 5i, I am hitting 6i with a bit of de-lofting.   They have reduced OBs on par 3 holes.

I am telling myself to be patient.   My score will improve with new clubs.  My score will improve.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

12/21/14 The iron set I've ordered came without lie angle adjusted.  I took it to GolfSmith and they said Taylormade Speedblade irons are too hard to bend up to 2 degrees and they will have to send them to Taylormade.   Taylormade shuts down for the holiday break and I will get my club back sometime in January.   Oh, well.  I waited this long (5 years) so why not?  I can't wait until they come back sometime in early (I hope) January.

Did you offer your clubs through GS? If so, did they tell you who messed up your order? If it was GS, did they offer any compensation for the delay?

Christian

Quote:

12/21/14

The iron set I've ordered came without lie angle adjusted.  I took it to GolfSmith and they said Taylormade Speedblade irons are too hard to bend up to 2 degrees and they will have to send them to Taylormade.   Taylormade shuts down for the holiday break and I will get my club back sometime in January.   Oh, well.  I waited this long (5 years) so why not?  I can't wait until they come back sometime in early (I hope) January.

Did you offer your clubs through GS? If so, did they tell you who messed up your order? If it was GS, did they offer any compensation for the delay?

Nobody messed up the order. I bought the clubs from EBay and was going to take it to GS for a quick lie angle change.  The only thing I've bought from GS is the driver.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Nobody messed up the order. I bought the clubs from EBay and was going to take it to GS for a quick lie angle change.  The only thing I've bought from GS is the driver.

Ahhh, ok. My bad.

Christian

12/25/14 Theory untested.

Went to my old home course to test out a theory.  This course is long but ball rolls well (30 - 50 yards on down slopes).   My new driver has less spin, and lower trajectory.  Drives should run longer I thought.   Well, not on mud.   The field condition was so muddy that balls didn't roll much if at all.  In addition, due to rain & mud, they didn't cut the grass for a while.  Roughs were so long that finding balls were near impossible once it went into one.  However, it proved one thing that bothered me since I started playing on a new course.   With very few OB areas compare to the new course, I could not do worse than double bogey on any hole.   Even if I tried (on muddy, windy condition), I could not do bad.   I figure by moving my home course base to this one, I will reduce my HI by a few points.  Maybe. :-D

Got myself a gopro hero4 and recorded my swing.   With 120 FPS hi-def recording, I was able to see my swing flaws easily.  It wasn't pretty.   One of my 2015 golf goal is to take lessons.   I will take lessons in January.

HI went up a full point since I've got new driver, hybrids, and 3W.   I will blame it on mud. ;-)

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

• 2 weeks later...

1/5/15

Added distance of the new clubs (hybrids, 3W, driver) have yet to translate into better scores.  But the evidence of longer drives are everywhere.   There is one par 4 hole that I used my old driver without worrying about reaching trouble (OB area to right).  The other day, my drive reached it for an OB.   It was a bitter sweet moment :whistle: .   A few par 4 holes became a two shot hole instead of 3.   For the 1st time, I reached a 400 yard uphill par 4 hole in two for a par.   That made my round although the final score s**ked.   I am now comfortable to estimate that I've gained about 10 - 15 yards on the driver switch.

I started to do golf workout at gym to increase my strength.   It should add more distance to my shots over time.  I also started to do treadmill to get in shape.   I am hoping it can help me focus better for the entire round.

While waiting for my iron set to arrive, I took my 1st lesson and went through a few swing adjustments.   It has immediately added 8 yards in distance, and accuracy.   The same improvement didn't happen with hybrid, wood, and drive shots.  However, instead of pushes, I am now getting (someteims severe) draws.  Getting them to go straight have to wait until future lessons (4 more lessons to go).

Despite all of the above, my HI has gone up 2 full points since I started this journey.   One day, I am hoping all these things will click.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Taylormade Jetspeed driver (stock stiff flex shaft) - I have borderline swing speed for stiff or regular shaft.  Opted for stiff shaft for better accuracy.  No length adjusted.  Grip down as needed.

Taylormade Jetspeed 3W, hybrids 4 & 3 (stock regular flex shaft).  No length adjustment done.  Grip down as needed.

Taylormade Speedblade - PW - 5, 1/2 inch shorter, 2 degrees flat, stock regular flex shaft.

Not the best reviewed clubs but will do for a high end bogey golfer looking for longer, game improvement clubs.   I like them (driver, hybrids) so far.   3W & iron set arriving this week.

I have a Speedblade 6 iron that they sent me to demo last year. I love it. The gunmetal finish is wonderful, the sound is great, and it's longer than my 5-iron from my set with a higher launch, so I keep it in my bag sometimes and use it as a hybrid almost out of rough. My 5 iron's been relegated to punching from lies that will scratch the club, haha. Anyway, that's a great choice! Other than the Callaway Apex / Apex Pro irons, which are in a whole 'nother price range, the Speedblades have been my favorite irons that I've ever tried out.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Note: This thread is 3177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!