IGNORED

Best Concert you Have Ever Been To...

DoubleEagle
Note: This thread is 3358 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Stephen Lynch (singing comedian for those who dont know who he is) a few years back in Tampa.

The best part was all the blue hairs in attendance (people that had donated to keep the theater alive) running out the door when they realized the song lyrics.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE name="trickyputt" url="/t/79060/best-concert-you-have-ever-been-to/54#post_1094650"]  Berlin was a one hit wonder with a 80s song called 99 Luftballoons. [/QUOTE] If I remember right, 99 Luftballoons was done by a group called Nena.  The one song I remember from Berlin was "riding on the Metro".  Terri Nunn of Berlin was (and maybe still is) a blond hottie, while the lead singer of Nena, whose name I can't remember, was a brunette hottie.

Dammit man! I had gone up to a local university to finish some business with a freshman sweetie I met over summer break and she disappeared on that bands tour bus for the next week! I cant believe you mentioned that band! Yes berlin was the band Nena opened for now that you made me think that far back!

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

If I remember right, 99 Luftballoons was done by a group called Nena.  The one song I remember from Berlin was "riding on the Metro".  Terri Nunn of Berlin was (and maybe still is) a blond hottie, while the lead singer of Nena, whose name I can't remember, was a brunette hottie.

One of my favorite songs. [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPTC7-wCL8[/VIDEO]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Berlin also had a moderately successful single with No More Words.  Their big claim to fame was Take My Breath Away, from the Top Gun soundtrack.  I still hate that song.  And Danger Zone.  Uggh to both.

Corey

Ha that was the best concert I didnt see all of!

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

• 1 month later...

I've been to a lot of concerts and Pink Floyd puts on the best show.  I saw them on their Division Bell tour back in the early 90s at Pittsburgh's Three Rivers Stadium.

Great show.

Next in line would be: Monster's of Rock at that same venue.

Kingdom Come

Dokken

Metallica

Scorpions

Van Halen

Regards,

Mark

Currently in the bag

Driver: TaylorMade SLDR S 10* --- Fairway: Cobra BioCell 3 and 5 Metal --- Hybrid: Nike VR 3 Hybrid
Irons: Ping i20 (4-5) , S56 (6-PW) --- Wedges: Ping Tour Gorge 52* & 56* SS --- Putter: Nike Method 004 --- Ball: Nike 20 Xi

I've been to a lot of concerts and Pink Floyd puts on the best show.  I saw them on their Division Bell tour back in the early 90s at Pittsburgh's Three Rivers Stadium.

Great show.

Next in line would be: Monster's of Rock at that same venue.

Kingdom Come

Dokken

Metallica

Scorpions

Van Halen

Monster's of Rock was awesome, saw it at the LA Coliseum in 1989.  Also the Texas Jam in 1985 was a really good festival.

Best single concert was Iron Maiden on their Somewhere Back in Time tour at the Merriweather Post Pavilion, Incredible.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Note: This thread is 3358 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!