Practice net ready for use. Just need the weather 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

5,6,7,8,9,pw,S,gap,60 cobra ltdx 

sabertooth putter

• Administrator

I think your primary issue is still just getting the arm run-on to stop or decrease @GolfLug.

1 hour ago, rocket23 said:

Practice net ready for use. Just need the weather 

Did you mean to start a new topic for your swing?

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

19 minutes ago, iacas said:

I think your primary issue is still just getting the arm run-on to stop or decrease @GolfLug.

Did you mean to start a new topic for your swing?

I will soon as I’m up and ready. Sorry to the op

Edited by rocket23

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

'Jama day. Feels like half a backswing.

10 hours ago, rocket23 said:

Sorry to the op

No worries. Good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

Vishal S.

• Administrator

The arms should probably work UP a lot more.

Stand at address (with the club pointing through your belt, not just above your knees). Flex the right elbow and lift the shoulders slightly five times in front of you. Just straight up and down (slightly toward your right shoulder as the left arm stays straight-ish and the right elbow bends and the wrists hinge).

Then on the sixth one, turn as you do it.

Let the first five prime your system to know what to do, then blend it into the turn.

• Thumbs Up 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

This is a good one. 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

• Administrator

That's better. Manage the tilts to be a bit steeper and elevate the club a bit more and you'll be in a good spot.

• Thumbs Up 1

A free swinging 10 minute session after drinking my super food coffee this morning with the SS radar..

I might have soiled my speedos a tad working up to it but did get up to a 95 CHS twice. Just sayn'😂.💪

• Funny 1

Vishal S.

The extender seems to force more torso muscles ' activation'. Did y'all know there are muscles in the rib area? Yah, nor me either. 💪

• Funny 1

Vishal S.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Easy speed reps to start DS before I squeeze the extender at P4. 

The point is to not let the forearm touch the Swing Extender. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

Feels so off plane until A5 then it's fine. Unrelated, had to put away the swing speed radar. Old injury reared it's head to cause elbow inflammation. I guess there are limits in life that one must live with.

• Thumbs Up 1

Vishal S.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

It is the season of chipping from tight lies. Stand tall, narrow structure over the ball and tiny bit ahead of the ball. Quiet soles, but soft rolling knees.

Edited by GolfLug
  • Thumbs Up 2

Vishal S.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 8:43 AM, GolfLug said:

Got fitted by the Titleist van guy at the CC in a TSR2 yesterday. Gave me a Tensie X-link Blue 55 g Reg shaft. I'm a bit hesitant to say how many yards I picked up over my F9 Cobra on the Trackman as it seems almost too good to be true. 

I instantly felt the flip at impact (you want this type of kick/flip) and flight difference was stark compared to the previous 3 shafts. Dispersion still rock solid on all non-shitty swings. Did not turn over two toe hits with not much distance loss. These would have been hard hooks with the F9.

I will report after a few rounds. Arrives in two weeks.

Mixed bag after a few rounds. The distance bit worked out well. I routinely ended up with drives between 240-245, which is about as well as I can get out of any drive. Feel and sound are high quality. No surprises here.

The challenges is that it seems I turn over the clubface much easily at impact compared to my Cobra F9 and Tour Edge C721. Of course that is a relative statement, but I think I haven't been able to get the best out of the club consistently. I blame my handsy swing or maybe I am still adjusting. 

I had gotten fitted for this driver since the driver I have been using for last year and a half, the TE C721, clubhead crown cracked last September. I have the driven the ball the best I every have for a year+ long stretch with it. Some one recently told me that Tour Edge lifetime warranties the clubheads. Luckily I still had the cracked head so I called them late January and within a week they sent me a newer generation replacement head (no cost, no questions asked..) that I put on the original Ventus shaft. 

One round in, I am not sure I will go back to the Titleist anytime soon. Drove it may be a few yards short but there is very little curve. It has this loud aluminum baseball bat type 'clank' sound to it but I don't mind much.    

• Thumbs Up 1

Vishal S.