Sign in to follow this  
epeters7

Best Course to play outside of the United States

Note: This thread is 2021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

37 posts / 4287 viewsLast Reply

Note: This thread is 2021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • FWIW, the media reports that Pandemic unemployment benefits will end at the end of the year are bogus. Missouri stopped paying them altogether in October, saying the State fully opened without restrictions in June. Of course, that's fake news; you can look at BLS employment data and see the facts.  In the tourist area of Branson, for instance, 1/2 of the normal 9000 seasonal workers have not worked at all this year. 2019 Jul   42555 2020 Jul   38015 & as far as people staying at home to collect $600 a week, that ended at the end of July.  So, more would be employed in August because they had to go back to work, right? 2020 Jul   38015 2020 Aug   37643 Nope, fewer were working because many entertainment venues are closed for the year.        
    • I didn't select any of the responses.  My wife loves to play golf, plays regularly with me, plays plenty on her own or with other people.  I have freedom to play with my own buddies when I want, go on golf trips with them.  She likes to watch hockey, and doesn't mind at all watching football and baseball.  So with the golf and other sports stuff, I don't know how much better I could have it.
    • I'm not sure which ones are supported.  I know gc2 and unekoor are.  I use a gc2.   It is simulator software for people with LM.  You can play solo games or play in league tournaments.   It's not just a league for people with existing simulator software.  As you can tell from the website information and from this comment: GS Pro is the software that you download and use; you don't use other software like FSX or something.  The draw is simple: it's the best simulator software I've ever used and it's a good price.  It's currently in beta, and they working to get it finished.  The beta is really good though.  I'm enjoying it and so are my wife and kids. I also attached pix of a project I did over the fall right before winter hit.  I used to hit balls on my LM outside into a net.  Couldn't do it if it rained or was too hot or too cold.  So, I decided, as a temporary solution until we build or buy our next house, that I would make a golf tent.  It's turned out pretty well so far.  I don't leave anything out in the tent except for my mat.  I never leave my clubs, the LM, computer, projector, stuff like that out there since it is just a temporary structure.
    • I wasn't talking about you or me.  😉 I was talking about the selfish folks.  I don't see them at WalMart any more. Thanks, she's getting better . . . but now a Snowbird couple we know have it in Orange Beach, exposed by the deny-er boyfriend of their next door neighbor, who got it at the bar.  He is a retired healthcare worker, and they are just quarantining for now, hoping it doesn't get worse. My friend had gotten groceries for the neighbor, and left them at her door.  The boyfriend came to thank him, and wouldn't back off, got in his face and stuck a 20 in his shirt pocket.  A 20, and COVID.
    • I use a gc2.  Look into it and let me know.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Augie
      Augie
      (62 years old)
    2. Dukes1304
      Dukes1304
      (35 years old)
    3. Mmgolfwiz
      Mmgolfwiz
      (57 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...