IGNORED

New From The Bluegrass State

BlitzkriegBart
Note: This thread is 6053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi from Lexington, Ky!

I've just started trying to become decent at the game a few months ago. I was out most of the summer because of a knee surgery, but have been bitten by the bug in the last few months.

I usually shoot in the mid 90s, but broke 90 for the first time this month. My goal is to regularly shoot in the mid 80s. We will see.

welcome aboard, im also from ky except from the other end of the state

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

Hey Kentucky peeps!

I am lucky to have married a Beautiful Lady from KY, and we are leaving the big city next summer to move back to KY!!! Louisville, to be exact.

I have played Nevil Meade, which was nice. . . any nice courses you could recommend??

G

Hi from Lexington, Ky!

Well hey, come on up to the area dangerously close to Ohio. Maybe we should have a Sand Trap golf outing for everyone in Kentucky?

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Hey Kentucky peeps!

There are a lot of them down here. My wife is from Southern Indiana (Evansville). That's practically like being from Western Kentucky, anyway.

I have played Nevil Meade, which was nice. . . any nice courses you could recommend??

I haven't played any courses in the Louisville area. As far as Central Kentucky goes: Kearney Hills in Lexington is awesome. Easily the best city course I've ever played. Old Silo is in Mt. Sterling, about 30 minutes east of Lexington. It is usually ranked among the top courses in the state. I got to play there for $10 a few weeks ago, because I know a guy that works there.

As far as the Evansville area: Quail Crossing is nice. I'm sure there are enough courses in the Louisville area to keep you busy, I just don't know about any of them.

Well hey, come on up to the area dangerously close to Ohio. Maybe we should have a Sand Trap golf outing for everyone in Kentucky?

That could work. I have grand parents that live in Florence.

Covington is dangerously close to Ohio. Are there a lot of Buckeyes fans up there?

That could work. I have grand parents that live in Florence.

Unfortunately. Ugh. I'm a Wolverines guy which kinda makes my life a miserable one during college football season.

2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Michigan? How did that happen?

Anything but Ohio.

There are plenty of nice courses. Nevil Meade is nice, Cardinal Club is a nice test. I have always loved the Bull but its somewhat in the middle of nowhere. I hated moving from ky to florida, but there are a ton more courses here.

Driver: Taylor Made 425 TP 9.5 ProLaunch 65 Stiff
3 Wood: Taylor Made V-Steel 15 deg Stiff
Hybrid: Taylor Made Rescue Dual 19 deg stiff
Irons: Titleist 704.cb stiff
Wedges: 52 deg Cleveland CG10, 56 deg Titleist Vokey spin-milled, 60 deg Vokey oil canPutter: Original 2-ball, Claw grip.

hello Valhalla! if its good enough for the ryder cup surely its good enough for some good ol boys from ky

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

Note: This thread is 6053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!