IGNORED

My Swing (Logo)

logo
Note: This thread is 3271 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Notice how the hips don't turn and the left knee doesn't change flex, arms can't gain depth and causes you to swing across it. Stretching the trail hip/leg means the left knee has to decrease in flex as the right gains in flex. The trail hip has to work UP and around.

Notice how the knees are changing flex and the hips are turning with this player.

mvmac, thank you so much. This is exactly what the guys are evolr have been asking me to do and I thought I understood but I did not and I should have asked them for clarity. These pictures help a ton.

Driver - Ping G15 12 Degree Loft
3W - Ping G10
3 Hyrbrid - Ping G15
4-PW - Taylormade Burner 2.0
Putter - Ping Anser 2

My swing (help is much appreciated) - http://thesandtrap.com/t/80964/my-swing-logo

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Working on getting my legs to stretch with my upper body and working to position myself correctly (ie setup). The evolvr lessons have been really helpful for me thus far. I was only just trying them out and already into my 2nd month dont see myself stopping anytime soon. If anyone is on the fence I would recommend going for it.

3W - Ping G10
3 Hyrbrid - Ping G15
Putter - Ping Anser 2

My swing (help is much appreciated) - http://thesandtrap.com/t/80964/my-swing-logo

That looks better. With the last video posted the trail knee was straightening too much and too early. Better rates with the recent swing.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest. Lots of range time lately. Shot a 45 on a par 36 today. Drives and shots are getting much better. At least straighter. Got 2 GIR, had two 3 putt holes, 3 pars, 3 doubles, and 3 bogeys. The 3w in the fairway kept hooking but my drives were all 220-230 which is better than the 200 yard ones i was doing a few weeks ago.

3W - Ping G10
3 Hyrbrid - Ping G15
Putter - Ping Anser 2

• Administrator

Latest. Lots of range time lately. Shot a 45 on a par 36 today. Drives and shots are getting much better. At least straighter. Got 2 GIR, had two 3 putt holes, 3 pars, 3 doubles, and 3 bogeys. The 3w in the fairway kept hooking but my drives were all 220-230 which is better than the 200 yard ones i was doing a few weeks ago.

The follow through is better in post #39 (butt more tucked, lead leg more extended, etc.) but the setup position in both is awkward. Take out a lot of the knee bend and add a bit more roundedness to your hips and back.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 3271 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!