IGNORED

Phil Mickelson Leaves $99 Lemonade Stand Tip

CarlSpackler
Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

He's a big phony!!  It was probably a counterfeit $100 bill.

You are probably right - I'll be he even asked for a 2nd glass of lemonade for free.

;-)

Players play, tough players win!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/nineteen-reasons-show-some-love-phil-mickelson

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/2014-09/phil-mickelson-tipping

if you google  phil mickelson tipping stories it will bring up a bunch of stories...

he is imfamous about leaving a C note at a lemonade stand...

i've read a lot of stories about Lefty 99% of them are all good, about how he treats everyone very well, and is just like everyone else, short of him being who he is and the amount of $$ he has...

JMO i dont think he is trying to be fake, i think he is just a happy go lucky type of person who just wants to be one of the guys...  yet he is a famous athlete...  and if he has 1 bad incident, everyone blows up and makes a big deal about it.....

a good quote to live by is....you can judge someone's character, by how they treat someone who can do nothing for them.....

It is what it is

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!