IGNORED

BB Solutions 130 shaft

Note: This thread is 6040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just love this shaft but don't see alot of others using it in these forums. Yet they are sold out frequently and one company has seen their sales of Matrix Ozik Code 7's gathering dust since this shaft profiles exactly the same and everyone is buying the $89 BB Solutions. Smooth as butter!!

WBL

What's In the Bag
Callaway FTiq Tour i-mix 9.5º with stiff Mitsubishi Rayon Javlnfx 6
Cobra F-Speed LD 3-wood 15.5º with 43" YS Tour AD regCobra Baffler DWS 20º & 23º with Aldila VS Proto HL regPing S59 3-PW with Nippon PRO 950GH stiffTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 56º wedgeInazone B...

Hmmmm.. Guess it must be top secret that only us 'ho's know about?

WBL

What's In the Bag
Cobra F-Speed LD 3-wood 15.5º with 43" YS Tour AD regCobra Baffler DWS 20º & 23º with Aldila VS Proto HL regPing S59 3-PW with Nippon PRO 950GH stiffTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 56º wedgeInazone B...

Well, if I had my druthers I'd have a Matrix Ozik Code 7 but since I'm on a budget I thought this would be good to try. It's a great shaft.

WBL

What's In the Bag

Well, if I had my druthers I'd have a Matrix Ozik Code 7 but since I'm on a budget I thought this would be good to try. It's a great shaft.

I'm happy to offer a TST.com discount to you or anyone else for any products I carry. I'll be updating my website soon but you can see most of my products

here

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Just because it's a small league at a county course doesn't mean their couldn't be a small group of people who take on the role/responsibility of ensuring the rules are properly enforced and being the rules committee for your league   That's the whole point of GUR. It's a temporary thing. Also like I mentioned before, since you're playing on the same course it's highly likely this isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened to a bunker on this course.   There's nothing that needs changed though. There is the rule for how the situation is supposed to be handled as well as an alternative for how it could have been handled differently via a committee. Just because your league chooses not to have a committee doesn't mean the rules of golf need changed for everyone.   Absurd logic. You and your opponent can't just agree on rules and make things up as you go. If it's just a 1v1 match for fun, sure do whatever you want. In an actual league with other competitors, no shot. Everyone needs to play by the same rules. How would you feel if someone else in the league took a casual drop on a different hole and their playing partner agreed with it but you didn't agree with it and you found out about it later?
    • I suggest you actually read some of the Rules, either online or on the USGA (or R&A) phone app.  Here's the Definition of Committee: You have a small league, whoever is in charge of that league is the Committee.  This would be the same person (group) who might decide that you should play Lift Clean and Place (Modal Local Rule E-3), to institute the "leaf rule", (MLR F-14), or that you should move a ball out of aerification holes (MLR E-4).  
    • Website. And yeah I was asking about the specifics within those sections under the performance tab. I guess the strokes gained by distance like you noted is probably a good place to start. This would indicate that my wedges need practice, which I figured as much so I'm not surprised by that   Some of the other ones specifically around the short game I struggle to make sense of what it actually means. Like I know this chart is measuring the percentage of the time that I get the ball within certain proximity ranges but I don't know from a quick glance at this where I need to improve.   But then again I guess these two would seem to indicate that it's chipping inside 25yds from the rough that has the most room for improvement? Does it seem like I'm interpreting that right?
    • What is this committee I keep hearing about? We’re a small league playing at a county course. And these are temporary issues that may be gone in a day or two. In any case, I wish more people agreed with me. It seems that trying to convince golfers to modernize rules is like trying to change the Bible. The safeguard is that you have to check with your  opponent to make sure he agrees with the drop, why should you need a committee for that?

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...