IGNORED

Strongest part of your game

9wood
Note: This thread is 3191 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which part of your game is the strongest?

• Driving
    • Approach Shots
    • Short Game
    • Putting
    • Mental Game
    • Other

Approach shot was added after my post. Thanks. Other is non descriptive. What is it that is strong that doesn't fit the listed categories?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Other.  I'm one of the best I know at driving a golf cart.  I always follow course policy, I never drive in the native rough, I carefully go around any visible soft spots.  I park well away from tees and greens.  That's it.  The rest of my game is either a work in progress (hopefully) or a nightmarish slide into the depths of golfer's Hell (more likely).

But I'm still finding ways to stay upbeat and have fun, so I guess it's all good - or I'm totally loony. :loco:

I voted Approach Shots, since my new irons are making that part of the game work about 500% better than it was 2 weeks ago.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Other.  I'm one of the best I know at driving a golf cart.  I always follow course policy, I never drive in the native rough, I carefully go around any visible soft spots.  I park well away from tees and greens.  That's it.  The rest of my game is either a work in progress (hopefully) or a nightmarish slide into the depths of golfer's Hell (more likely).  But I'm still finding ways to stay upbeat and have fun, so I guess it's all good - or I'm totally loony. :loco:   I voted Approach Shots, since my new irons are making that part of the game work about 500% better than it was 2 weeks ago.

Well I half fell out of a cart the other day going down hill and almost broke my ankle. These shirts I bought from Costco are slippery and I've been worried for months that I could slide out. Well it happened. So that isn't my best skill lol

I checked off Short Game in the poll. Yesterday was a prime example. I shot a 39 (par  34 course). I had no GIR but had five pars with 12 putts. I did have several nGIR that I pitched close and one putted.  But I also had two longer pitch shots that I got close and one putted. Six one putts for the round.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3191 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!