IGNORED

Looks like Michelle Wie decided...

crazy_horst
Note: This thread is 5905 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Are Michelle Wie's best days as a golfer over?

• Yes, she'll be featured on '60 Minutes' in 10 years
    • No, she'll turn it around and win on the LPGA Tour

She needs to quit manlining spam, or she will be able to borrow Laura Davies shorts...

Titleist Hybrid Stand Bag White & Lime Green
- TM Tour Burner 9.5 Degree, Aldila Proto by You
- TM R5 Ti 3 Wood
- TM Burner Hybrid #3,#4,#5
- Titleist AP2 6-PW, Project X 5.5 Shafts- Titleist Vokey 50 degree Black Nickel- Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Satin 54 and 58 Degree- Titleist Scotty...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm more shocked that Michelle Wie made $12.5 million last year(while earning only $9,889 on the course...the rest coming from her deals with Nike, Sony, and Omega). Considering the world #1 Lorena Ochoa only got $6.2 million(earning $4.3 million of it on the course).

Something just is not right about that...

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

All the talent in the world and no heart.
She lacks the passion to win. Her parents have forced her
to play, practice etc. I heard her on the golf channel say
that if her parents were not tagging along with her to practice
that she wouldn't practice. You would never hear that come out
of someone like Tiger's mouth.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Hopefully, for her, she is spending time away from her parents while at school. A lot of her mistakes can be traced to them. From the way she developed her career to her attitude. If she can get a dose of reality from her peers at school and gain some independence from her parents, then she should be able to get her golf career back on track later.

• 1 month later...
Hopefully, for her, she is spending time away from her parents while at school. A lot of her mistakes can be traced to them. From the way she developed her career to her attitude. If she can get a dose of reality from her peers at school and gain some independence from her parents, then she should be able to get her golf career back on track later.

ditto, its hard to argue against both the education, association and life experience she's getting at stanford

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Note: This thread is 5905 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!