IGNORED

True lofts

craps
Note: This thread is 3127 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Thanks for all the input that you guys provide. I was not stating clearly what I want to know. I think I am clearer now. I simply want to know why  clubs  are not built with a forward lean so that the golfer can hit down or compress the  ball easier . I know I can forward lean the club myself but I feel a customized individual forward lean will ensure a better control especially after impact. It too only require a more normal grip.

Most clubs are built with a little forward lean, actually. Most clubs - even a 3-iron - has a little bounce.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)

Most clubs are built with a little forward lean, actually. Most clubs - even a 3-iron - has a little bounce.

True, but I am talking about a customized forward lean. One that fits to my swing. One that enables me tto square the face  easier. My hands forward that don't require me to cock my wrist that much.

Any idea which model and brand name makes one with the most forward lean. Notice most putters have a forward lean and they are significant.

Wait , are those EZ clubs fit into my description?

Edited by craps

• Administrator

True, but I am talking about a customized forward lean. One that fits to my swing. One that enables me tto square the face  easier. My hands forward that don't require me to cock my wrist that much.

Any idea which model and brand name makes one with the most forward lean. Notice most putters have a forward lean and they are significant.

Please take this the right way… that stuff doesn't make sense. Like someone else said, I could play with my wife's clubs and beat you giving you a stroke a hole. There is no such thing as "customized forward lean" and the shaft lean is not going to "enable you to square the face easier."

Just work on improving your swing. When you become a PGA Tour player, then the customization a PGA Tour equipment van can do for you will save you that 1/10th of a stroke per round.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

There's really no club that can be built that won't require you to cock your wrists. Cocking your wrists is a good thing :-)

Again I think your priorities are off, your perceived inability to "square the face" is probably not the main problem, it's more likely your path and contact.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3127 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!