IGNORED

Sat. Dec. 5, 2015: Heron Glen - Ringoes, NJ

Grumpter
Note: This thread is 3069 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's a long shot but does anyone from the area want to play in a scramble this Saturday? I have 3 guys but would need a 4th. We are all about 10'ish handicaps but someone in a 15'ish or less range would fit in nicely. Our ages range from mid 20's to mid 40's. $60 per player and shotgun start at 10am.

Forecast is 51 degrees, sunny and 6 Mph winds which is pretty nice for December.

I'd be interested. Heard it's a very nice course but haven't had a chance to play it. @billchao and I played Neshanic Valley this Saturday which is only a few miles away and I'm pretty sure I drove right past it.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Neshanic Valley is only about 12 miles away from Heron Glen so you might have passed it. Let me get final confirmation from my guys that they are still in and then I will come back to you later today.

2 hours ago, Grumpter said:

My guys are definitely in. If you are definitely in as well then I will try to sign us up. Let me know.

Cool, PM sent.

That was a great day even though we were so mediocre on the first 9 holes. The bonus ball putt you holed out on the last green was clutch. That thing had eyes.

Thanks for coming out.

5 hours ago, Grumpter said:

That was a great day even though we were so mediocre on the first 9 holes. The bonus ball putt you holed out on the last green was clutch. That thing had eyes.

Thanks for coming out.

Definitely a good time, thanks for having me. Iron game wasn't there but lo and behold I go and shoot 74 the very next day. Crazy game. Maybe next year. :-)

Note: This thread is 3069 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!