IGNORED

New Member from Maryland

PostGradGolf
Note: This thread is 3181 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

New member obviously. I am a novice golfer who is looking to kick start his game this spring. For the last 5 years+ I have always lamented that I didn't have the time to play golf as I was working on my Masters degree. I just earned my masters this Spring in Educational Leadership and couldn't more excited...for golf! 

I kick started my new found dedication to the hobby today. I used a tool called "Plane Sight Laser". I really found it to be helpful. Anyone else ever hear of it or use it?

Anyway, I am excited to be an active member and interested in meeting people to play some rounds in a couple of months. Anyone live in Anne Arundel County of Maryland?

Welcome to TST!!

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to the site!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Hi PostGrad.  I live in Bethesda, which isn't too far.  You can see some of the other members in the area over on the thread discussing a Mid-Atlantic outing.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Hey @PostGradGolf.  I work in Gaithersburg, and I have a good friend (who's not on the forum...need to work on that) who lives in Crofton and plays a ton at Walden CC.  Y'all are probably about the same age and skill level.  Welcome to TST!

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Note: This thread is 3181 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!