IGNORED

How often do you switch balls?

KIDDEREK
Note: This thread is 5893 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. I change my ball every

• NEVER!!!!!
    • only if there's excessive dirt/scratches
    • hole
    • 2-3 holes
    • 4-6 holes
    • 7+ holes

I'll carry two of the same balls and am not sure 100% when I am pulling the "other" one out of my pocket, as I always carry them in the same pocket. As far as taking a ball out of play-- they tend to take themselves out of play every round to round and a half(either by deciding to go for a swim or hide from me deep in the woods)

in my grom stand bag:

Driver: HiBore 9.5* fujikura stiff
3w: HiBore 15* fujikura stiff
2i hybrid: HiBore fujikura stiff3-sw: MP-57 +1/2 2* up stiff steelPutter: 2ball SRT 36"GPS: SG3 Sky caddieCart:Clicgear 2.0Home Course: Lake Spanaway http://www.lakespanawaygc.com

I have played with a guy who had some sort of "roundness checker" in his bag. After every hole he dropped his ball through this thing several times and if it got stuck, it was no longer round enough for his satisfaction.

How many times must you hit a ball before it's no longer true.

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

Only if the cover starts to get chewed up...used to lose so many balls a round that it didn't matter, though now I only lose 1 or 2 balls max per 9 holes.

How frequently do you change your ball?

It varies for me, but most of the time I'll play a ball until I feel it can no longer roll smoothly and properly on putts. (I can't afford to replace it after every birdie like some people

). The ball I started with this morning probably made it through 6-7 rounds with out adverse effects to its roll on the greens (including dropping in for birdies three times yesterday), but alas as I picked it up from the cup of the 2nd hole, after making my par, today I noticed the ball had cracked. With that the ball went into retirement, and a new ball went into play.

In my bag:

Driver: Burner TP 8.5*
Fairway metals/woods: Burner TP 13* Tour Spoon, and Burner TP 17.5*
Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

(I can't afford to replace it after every birdie like some people

That would depend on how many birdies you make.

If I replaced every ball I ever birdied, I would still have an empty shelf. (but by golly, this is MY YEAR!!)

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

As soon as the ball goes out of bounds.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Note: This thread is 5893 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!