IGNORED

Aloha from Hawaii.

Note: This thread is 3104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Howdy and welcome.

Do you want the typo in your username fixed?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST!!

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Aloha GIHSM,

Welcome, it doesn't spoil us it's just sets the bar a little higher. I'm fairly new here myself but do love getting out on the variety of fun courses we have here.

Cheers,

iSank

Hi, I live on a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

(edited)
19 hours ago, iacas said:

Howdy and welcome.

Do you want the typo in your username fixed?

Oh ya. Lol didn't even notice.  Missing a "Has". If you fix that would be great.  Thanks. 

48 minutes ago, iSank said:

Aloha GIHSM,

Welcome, it doesn't spoil us it's just sets the bar a little higher. I'm fairly new here myself but do love getting out on the variety of fun courses we have here.

Cheers,

iSank

Yeah. i hear ya. Just back from a mainland golf vacation to the las Vegas area. My buddies from the mainland where giddy over the conditions and how they where treated. I was like, I get treated like this all the time. So I feel spoiled.     I'm walker/pusher at west loch and play a lot at ewa beach GC. 

Edited by GolfingInHawaiiSpoiledMe

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, GolfingInHawaiiSpoiledMe said:

Oh ya. Lol didn't even notice.  Missing a "Has". If you fix that would be great.  Thanks. 

No, your original username was actually "golfinginhawaiispoliedme". "spoiled" was misspelled. ;-) I fixed it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, GolfingInHawaiiSpoiledMe said:

Yeah. i hear ya. Just back from a mainland golf vacation to the las Vegas area. My buddies from the mainland where giddy over the conditions and how they where treated. I was like, I get treated like this all the time. So I feel spoiled.     I'm walker/pusher at west loch and play a lot at ewa beach GC. 

Right on, I almost played West Loch today but did a little work instead. Every time I go solo there the starter starts me immediately. I have to check in ready to play. Played Revere GC in Vegas last week had fun but always enjoy the courses here. 

Hi, I live on a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

16 hours ago, iSank said:

Right on, I almost played West Loch today but did a little work instead. Every time I go solo there the starter starts me immediately. I have to check in ready to play. Played Revere GC in Vegas last week had fun but always enjoy the courses here. 

Yeah those starters are pretty cool dudes. Even if I have tee time and show up early. They send me off.  Btw. They are aerating the greens this week. 

Note: This thread is 3104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!