IGNORED

My Swing (wavelinks)

wavelinks
Note: This thread is 2842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Trying to get a deeper hip turn and more hip turn in backswing and wanted to see if anyone has thoughts with where I am at currently.  This is 1 among other things I am working on but whittling away at this move at the moment. If anyone sees something else glaringly obvious that is awry please don't be shy.  Also, if the video below is bad quality in anyway e.g.  bad angle, not clear enough, etc., please let me know.

7 hours ago, wavelinks said:

Trying to get a deeper hip turn and more hip turn in backswing and wanted to see if anyone has thoughts with where I am at currently.  This is 1 among other things I am working on but whittling away at this move at the moment. If anyone sees something else glaringly obvious that is awry please don't be shy.  Also, if the video below is bad quality in anyway e.g.  bad angle, not clear enough, etc., please let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j2hSGJuNj8

Welcome to The Sand Trap! I moved this thread to the member swings section. You can embed the youtube video by just pasting it without formatting or as plain text as I have done below.

For hip turn, it would be helpful if you posted a face on video as well. In the meanwhile, check out the thread below.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!