IGNORED

New Look Celtics

TCCcaddie
Note: This thread is 5928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We are now a quarter of the way into the NBA season and my Boston Celtics are 20-2 and have the best record in the league and Pierce, Allen, and Garnett are unstoppable. What do you think their chances are of winning the championship or going 72-10 or better?

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

So far, the Celtics have the exact same record the 1995-1996 Chicago Bulls had when they went 72-10.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...996_games.html
In My Sun Mountain C-130 Bag
Woods: System Q
Hybrid: System Q
Irons: Acer XP905
Ball: Other EquipmentPush Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1My Home CourseGreen Knoll Golf Course

We are now a quarter of the way into the NBA season and my Boston Celtics are 20-2 and have the best record in the league and Pierce, Allen, and Garnett are unstoppable. What do you think their chances are of winning the championship or going 72-10 or better?

I think the chances of the finals are tremendous.

Playoffs, unless some horrible injury comes up, is inevitable. Look forward to Garnett holding up the trophy this year.
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

I think the chances of the finals are tremendous.

Check this out for finals odds.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I wasnt around when Bias or Duncan happened but my dad had season tix for them from74-88 and he keeps saying that Bias sent the celtics into a freefall. He propably would have prolonged the big 3's career by 3 years each. Then Reggie Lewis just crippled us. My dad curses Tim Duncan and prays everytime he get on the floor that he breaks his ankle because we lost him. When we made the draft day deal for Ray i was really mad cuz i thought that we lost most of our chips for KG. But when we got him i was so happy because i wanted to experience the glory that has escaped the celtics during my life.

Check this out for finals odds.

72.5 huh? Pretty good chances I would say.

Especially considering my Wizards only have a 0.7 chance.
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

The celtics have played the easiest schedule out of anyone so I don't see that they have proved themselves until they play the pistons tonight, first real big test if they win then they are real otherwise we'll see in the long run.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

• 3 weeks later...
Its January 5th and the celts are 28-3 now! Round 2 with the Pistons tonight!

I hope the celtics win tonight I want them to break the bulls record.
What's In The Bag?

Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

29-3 BABY!! Who'd thought that Big Baby would be doin all this, I knew he was going to be good but damn!! Celts are looking good but Ray Allen is playing like a dog these past couple of games he better get his game together.

I won't get excited about the Celts until they go through Texas and take their first meaningful West Coast trip. That's not a comment against them just what I use as a measuring stick.

The one thing that I don't like hearing is that KG is rejuvenated. Anyone who watches this guy play knows he's like this 24/7/365. He is truly one of the few professionals. Good team, bad team, makes no difference. He's a beast. It also looks as though he's packed on some muscle. The guy is truly amazing.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

The big three are huge for the team, but their bench has been stellar when called upon, such as baby shaq, he is just nasty.
What's In The Bag?

• 4 weeks later...
I like the thread topic here..

First I'm from Boston so there's a bias. But I haven't watched a C's game in at least 15 years. Mostly because I don't like the way the game/league changed post late-80s, but second I guess because the most storied franchise in it's history was repeatedly a non-factor.

I gave them a few games into this season, but then I have watched nearly in entirety every single game . They are impressive and I'm happy for Pierce to finally have some help. Only time will tell for them...but they have a chance. Those 3 guys have to stay healthy and more importantly their bench has to find a way to become reliable. They're too hot and cold up to now.

Blog: http://emergencynine.com/

In my bag you'll find lots of left-handed clubs like these:
Driver: G10 9* TFC (stock) S
3 wood: G5 Aldila NV SIrons 4 thru P: MX-20 TTDG RWedges: MP T Series Chrome, Forged - 52/56/60Putter: CallieBall: B330Bag (carry): Tour Stand; (cart): 9" Staff Tour

I love these Celts...I can remember the days of the old Garden watching Bird play as a kid. I haven't been this excited about basketball since.

Driver: G5 9 Degree w/ Aldila Green Stiff
Irons: i5 Green Dot
Wedge: 588 53 Degree
Balls: NXT Tour

Havent been on the forum for a while, we've come back down to Earth and now KG's been out. Hope that they rest him until the all-star break to keep him rested. Just took a hard fought loss to the Cav's last night but still the out look is good. It took one of the better teams in the east to play us hard the entire night and they only won by one, and we didnt have KG and Pierce was fighting through the flu so thats not bad.

Note: This thread is 5928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!