IGNORED

2016 Australian Open

70sSanO
Note: This thread is 2711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It was nice to see Jordan Spieth win the Australian Open again.  While the field was anything but strong, Jordan did seem to put his short game back together to come from behind.

I thought he was too focused on increasing his length off the tee last year and lost some if that clutch magic.

Time will tell if he can use this to get back on track, but it is a good start.

John

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, 70sSanO said:

It was nice to see Jordan Spieth win the Australian Open again.  While the field was anything but strong, Jordan did seem to put his short game back together to come from behind.

I thought he was too focused on increasing his length off the tee last year and lost some if that clutch magic.

Time will tell if he can use this to get back on track, but it is a good start.

John

I think the break helped him too. Good to see the win.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Boo! I love Geoff Ogilvy's swing. Would have been nice to see him get up. It is really interesting to see Speith on Australian courses though, and how he handles it (generally, unsurprisingly expertly).

D: Ping G25 Stock S Shaft
3W: Titleist 915F 16.5* Diamana S70 Blue Stiff
3H, 4H: Callaway XR Project X LZ 6.0
5i-PW: Mizuno MP54 Project X 5.5 Shafts
52*, 58*: Mizuno JPX Wedge TT Dynalite Gold AP
Putter: Mizuno MP A306

• iacas changed the title to 2016 Australian Open
Note: This thread is 2711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!