IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

300 yard 5i. No joke.

Bounced off the ranger's cart on an L-shaped dogleg left and carried over the hill. Fantastic.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

Context : Par 5, last hole, straightaway. Decent drive, a tad high, slight draw to left-middle about 210 out from well-protected green. Nice lie BUT on an up-slope. Grab the 5W and chunk it just awful,
Best Shot : stay with the 5W, level lie this time. Hit a career shot, just clean as a whistle, slight draw - lands on green and rolls to about 6 ft from pin. Sink the putt for a bird.

My wife (non-golfer) is watching from the cart. Nice.

p.s. usually when I chunk something that badly it's a bogie at best.

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

3rd at Sheridan Park. Par 4, 420. I tug my drive into the trees...two large maples block my view to the green. Closed my eyes and hit a moonball 8 iron from 153 to 13 feet. If I did it 10 times, I'd probably hit the green twice. Make the snake of a putt for bird and I'm rolling.
In my Hoofer2 bag:

Driver: 905S 9.5° (Grafalloy Blue XS Shaft) or 975F 7.5° (Grafalloy Shaft)
Fairway Metal: 906F2 13° (UST Proforce V2 75 gram XS Shaft)
Irons: Apex Forged 2-PW (Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts)Wedges: Vokey 54° and 60° (Dynamic Gold Wedge Shafts)Putter: Newport Studio...

Brookhaven Country Club. I think it was hole 6, par 4 about 270 yrds. Drove the green with a 3 hybrid, landed about 25 yards short and rolled all the way on to the edge. 2 putted for a birdie. Pretty good for me since I'm about a 20 handicapper.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

Yesterday playing the 18 hole at Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA par 5, I hit a my drive and fairway wood shot both pure, high and long.

I started chipping well with a new backswing that I have not used before so I decided to use the same backswing with my full shots and started to hit my drives and fairway woods pure, nice and high and effortless, I can't wait to go back out and try other irons shots with this new golf swing!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Par 5.... tee shot ended up behind and to the right of a small pine with a much larger aus tree a lil further ahead. Had no shot at the green and truncated follow through. Hit a hook (planned) around both trees and ended up pin high to the left of the green (just short of a pond....lucky, I know). Chipped to within 4 foot and made the birdie.

I had a few other nice recovery shots but that was the only one with any real obstacles.

Par 5. Playing a pick up 3-man scramble.

Hit my drive off the right side of the fairway, but still have a clean look at the hole. Take out my 3W and hit it as pure as I think I ever will. Pull up to the hole and I'm about 10 ft to the right of the hole, pin high. Fairly straight put, catch the right side of the cup and falls in for EAGLE!!! First ever, hopefully not the last

Mine would be Wednesday. I was playing on my first ever Par 3 course (hit a 42). It was an extremely short (63 yards) and uphill hole. My ball bounced about a foot in front of the hole and went right into the rough. I chipped it out, it rolled, and was about 2 inches away from going in for my first ever birdie. Haven't golfed in a while, but this would have to be the best shot of the week.

Mine was a couple days ago, I was in Missouri to visit my uncle, and we played Adams Pointe Golf Club. Well I was playing Gold Tips and he was playing blue's. But even though he was an eight handicap, he wouldn't give me strokes.
(tips there is 7,000 yards)

Anyways, I approached a par 5 with a 3-4 shot lead on the back, and I pulled it into the knee high long grass. We all thought it was lost but then my dad found it and and I was able to chunk it back into the not so high rough. I then hit a punch three wood under a low tree and down a huge hill. The Flag was tucked in on the right side next to a big bunker, and a pretty big slope. I walked off my distance to the front and it was about 30 yards, down hill. So on the downhill lie that I had I opened up the clubface and hit my shot. The thing hopped twice, then hit the very bottom of the stick and stayed an inch from the cup. I tapped in for par.

And it took all the fight outta my uncle.
The three birdies also helped.

Driver Launcher 7.5 YSQ Xshaft
2Hybrid Rescue Hybrid 17*
Irons Tour Preferred 3-PW
Wedges Vokey 52*
Wedges Vokey SM 60*Putter Abaco 33"Ball TP/Red/LDP or Penta TP

the other day playing one arfternoon after tafe, par 4 256m smashed the drive down the middle had an easy wedge in, ive hit it crisp as ill ever hit a wedge, all over the hole the whole way landed 1 foot short then rolled in for an eagle!

My first eagle on a par 4 and hopefully not my last.

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

Par 3 175 yards.

Put my tee shot left of the green. Right behind a tree. With my left foot pearched on the tree.. Green going left to right. Hit my wedge perfectly 6 feet to the pin. Rolled down the hill and in the CUP!

The ranger was there watching and clapped for me. Great feeling.

Hmm..I'd have to say it was where I was on a sidehill lie..158 yards out..choked down and hit my 8i..over a tree..and got it pin high..to about 10 feet from the hole.

I hit the ball reasonably well Sunday, but my best shot was a putt. On the par 4 13th at White Lake Oaks I had to pitch from behind a tree and ended up about 6" off the front of the green. I had about 35' for par and rolled it in the left side of the cup.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I just played the worst round of my adult life and ended it with an amazing shot. The last hole is a dogleg roght par 5 with the green fortified with a large stream in front and tucked behind trees.

I hit my tee shot OB which is rare for me put spot on for this particular round. I ended up middle of the fairway 200 yards out and decided to go for the green. The other three guys in my group were tickled that I was not laying up but laughed out loud as my four iron shot disappeared over the trees. We got to the green and discovered my approach laying right beside the hole. It's such an impossible green to hit that I wish I could've been standing greenside to see my shot come down. Anyone beside the green would've just seen this ball appear from over the trees and plop down beside the hole!

My web design business

Two days ago when i shot 77 on the par 5:

My tee shot was terrible, it went left, hit a tree, and came down about 80 yards from the teebox. The second shot was a great 3 wood that i knocked about 250 down the fairway. I hit my approach shot on the green and now had just a 2 put to save par. The first put twas terrible, and I left myself with 15 feet for par.

Luckily i was putting well and I drained the putt to save par.
In My SasQuatch tour Golf Bag:
Driver: Tour Burner with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft
3 wood: SasQuatch 15*
3 Hybrid: X Tour
Irons: X-20 tourSand Wedge: Srixon WG-504 56*Lob Wedge X Tour 60*Putter: Studio Select Putter

All though this shot wasn't mine, but my soon to be cousin (wedding next year) had what i would say the best drive i may ever see in my lifetime. 318 yard hole, going about 290 straight then a sharp dog leg to the left. The pin nor green was visible from the tee box but hidden behind many layers of thick brush and trees. He hammered the ball playing a slice for kicks and giggles. I hit and go nice and down the fairway and play straight to the corner. As were all walking up i see the ball 7 feet from the pin on the green! I don't know how this thing managed to clear the trees that almost seemed to hug the greens but he did it. Unfortunatley he missed his eagles opportunity, but a nice 4 inch putt for bird. The next hole... he chips in for birdie about 25 feet out. lol i was starting to wonder what he was on

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16