IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

Played the Pines outside of Tucson today. Had two great tee shots on par 3's. #8 was 175 to the middle and I grooved a 5 Iron to 8 ft, made the birdie. Then on #13 120 to the back pin a stuck a pitching wedge to 6 feet. Two of the best shots I've had all year on par 3's.

Shot an 86, pretty happy.

In my Ogio Bag
Driver - Cobra 10.5 F Speed
3 Wood - Cobra LD speed
Hybrid - TaylorMade Burner 22 degree
Irons - Callaway X-Tour 3-PW 52.08 Degree Gap Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled56.14 Degree Sand Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled60.07 Degree Lob Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter...

Murphy creek, pretty straight ahead hole, ob left and right, 220 to clear the bunker. Block a 3 wood left, hit gap wedge 138 to a back pin position, coach was up at the hole, ball landed about 10 feet behind the hole, bounced into the fringe, sucked back to an inch. Holed out for par. Was pleased with that one.

Then, Saddle rock. #9 is an odd hole. a dog leg right, water allllllll down the right side, and a road on the left if you go too far. pretty small green, pin in the back. hit a drive that faded a wee to much, splash, walk down, take my drop, 183 to middle, 190 to back, knock a 6 iron to a foot.

now if only i could get out off the tee box...

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

today, dogleg left, power fade off the box, splitting 2 trees to land on the fairway...this may have been the first time that I was able to work the ball off the box and have it land right where I wanted it to.

Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

taylor made R9 460 - 10.5 | taylor made Burner Wood - 15 | callaway BB Heavenwood 3 Hybrid - 20 | nickent 3dx RC 4 Hybrid - 23 |mizuno MX300 5-PW | titleist SM Vokey - 50/54/58 | scotty cameron Fastback - 33'' | titleist NXT Tourhttp://www...

Saturday off the first tee. It's a dog leg left and there is a tree and a big net just off the tee bow to the left. The net is just past the tree and held up by two telephone post. I play a fade so I ha to aim at the net ( I was hoping to go over it and curve back into the fairway. The tee box was moved all the way back, so I gotta use the driver. I have been using EFT to improve my golf so, I Tap "I now choose to hit my ball to the center of the fairway" then hit the ball. It crashes through the tree branches, hitting off leaves, goes to the left of the first telephone pole curves around the entire net around the next pole and back into the fairway, only 30 yds short of where I was hoping to be, I was amazed. Chipped on and two putted for a par- woo hoo. When I heard the branches snapping as the ball flew into the trees I didn't think I had a chance at par. Maybe the "Tapping" helped.

Robert

A fantastic end to a great 9 for me today. 490 yard par 5 (#18 at El Rio in Tucson). Put my second shot in the greenside bunker, blasted my sand wedge into the hole for my first eagle. On top of that, the eagle gave me a 39 for my best 9 in 14 years. Happy days.

In my Ogio Bag
Driver - Cobra 10.5 F Speed
3 Wood - Cobra LD speed
Hybrid - TaylorMade Burner 22 degree
Irons - Callaway X-Tour 3-PW 52.08 Degree Gap Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled56.14 Degree Sand Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled60.07 Degree Lob Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter...

Congrats on the eagle. I just got my first birdie a couple weeks ago, it probably isn't near as nice as a eagle :)

Especially a chip-in.

Driver: Big Bertha 460 11* w/ Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue 65R
Woods: Big Bertha 3 and 5 wood stock shaft, Light flex
Hybrids: None
Irons: Viper Tour 4-PW -1", 4* flat
Wedges: X-Tour 52.11*, 58.9*Putter: Classic 3 33"The Thing That Goes In The Hole (hopefully): NXT Tour"30 minutes a day keeps...

I had two shots that tie for me - both today.

First shot was my 2nd shot on a 490 yard par 5. After a good drive, I had 200 yards to the flag. I decided to lay up in front of the green and hit a 5 hybrid. I hit it pure, though, and put it on the green. WOOHOO! (3 putted, damn)

Next shot, I had a great drive on a par 4, then chunked 2 wedges. I got mad at myself because I KNOW how to hit a wedge and told myself to just get it together and hit that wedge right. I walked up and looked at the green, walked back, and hit a 45 yard chip right in front of and then into the cup for a bogey. WOOHOO!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Par 5, after the second shot, I'm on the adjacent fairway, 160yds out, in a sand trap. I hit a fade out of the trap that goes over the trees, turns about 30 yds, and lands on the green and snuggles up to about 8 feet. Missed the putt, but stroked on that hole for a net birdie. My partner and I shot 59 in that tournament (best ball).

I havn't played the course his week due to other things going n at the weekends together with the lack of daylight, dark at 4pm I was at the range when my dad said , " Bet you can't hot his drive over 260 yards, if you do i'll pay you a tenner." so i pulled out my driving and hit my longest ever drive on the flat carried 250 and roled out to 280yrds. I was amazed and so was my dad because before that i was hitting 200 yards fades

In my ozone bag:

905r 10.5 Graphite Design YS-6+ R
909 F2 15.5 Aldila VooDoo Fairway S
Benross VeloCT Resuce 21 Grafalloy ProLaunch Platinum R MX300s 4-PW KBS Tour S MP-T10 50/8 Chrome 54/11 and 60/7 Studio Select Newport II 35"

I don't get on an 18-hole course much, so anytime I am hitting the green it's a memorable experience.

Today it was full 9 iron that landed close to, and stopped quickly about 2 1/2 feet from the pin.

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

I had atleast three memorable shots today. Two happened as I played through people. On the 11th (496 yard par 5) A group of five let me play thorough. I hit a good drive, but it drew a little too much and into the left rough at 240 to a blind pin. I had a tree to my left and right, with a tiny window between them - the window opening was perfectly inline with my imagined ball flight. I crushed a 4 wood, and came down on it pretty aggressively. It shot through the gap like a rocket and I ran up the incline to watch it land. It came down on the green and settled pin-high at about 12 feet for eagle. I missed it though...

On the next hole, a 168 yard par 3, I stuck a 7 iron to four feet and made the back-to-back birdie.

Then on 14, a group of four let me play through. It took me three to reach the front of the green leaving me a 35 footer. As I walked past the group I said "A little 35-footer for par, easy!" Then I stepped up and drained it! What a day. I shot my all-time-course low at Alvamar Public. A 38,36 = 74 (+2).

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

272 yard par-4, bombed a drive 10 yards past the back of the green, just a little left. Chipped up and four putted. BOO! Next day, different hole about the same length and drove 10 yards short and 5 yards right of the green. Chipped up and had a kick-in putt for birdie. I think that chip was the best shot of the week!

130 yards away with low branches in front of me and the green, so I decide to hit an 8 iron with 1/4 swing with a closed face and I draw the ball 30 yards from right to left and it just rolled onto the green about 12 feet for an uphill pull that I made for a birdie.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Hardest green on the course. Managed GIR, and as I was playing alone left the flagstick in for my 45ft putt. Drilled it right at the flag and bounced off it and ended up three putting for a bogey. Gash.

Kind of hard to believe that was my best shot of the day but I was consistently playing bogey golf so nothing horrible but nothing spectacular either.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

best shot of the week for me came last thurs...
home course #13 par3 161... pulled 6i and almost holed it out... had a 6inch gimme putt for birdie
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Must mention two from the same round. Good fairway lie, 65 yards out slight uphill. Drop and stop 60* wedge on the edge of the cup. Par!

PW on a par 3 to about 30 feet from the hole. Downhill double-breaker. Tap, roll, turn, straight, turn, drop. Bird!