IGNORED

Ping Eye 2 irons

Note: This thread is 2524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just found a set 2-PW of Ping Eye 2 white dot irons from a thirft store for $9. I'm 6ft tall and left handed. They were in with a bunch of old ratty sets and thought it was too good to be true. I know they are older clubs, but I've read great reviews. Haven't had a chance to try them, but they feel great. Thoughts?

• Administrator

Good deal! I'll give you $18. 100% profit in a day.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

19 hours ago, Dmarkwood said:

I just found a set 2-PW of Ping Eye 2 white dot irons from a thirft store for $9. I'm 6ft tall and left handed. They were in with a bunch of old ratty sets and thought it was too good to be true. I know they are older clubs, but I've read great reviews. Haven't had a chance to try them, but they feel great. Thoughts?

I don't believe that. They sell for 150

9 bucks...Jesus Christ...  Every time I see something like this it makes me wanna go to one of those stores but I just can't.

Ping Eye 2...  One set I gave to my son who never plays.  The coppers I have had since 1986.  Great clubs, far ahead of their time.  But time has caught up with them.  I finally bought a new set of Ping I e-1 last year with Nippon shafts and as good as the eye 2 is...my new clubs are better in every way.

But, my clubs cost me a grand...yours are 9 bucks, you win!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

17 minutes ago, Typhoon92 said:

9 bucks...Jesus Christ

Haha the real kicker was they were in a Taylor Made bag (also in good shape) with a couple sleeves of new balls in the pockets and a Big Bertha 3 wood! I'm still excited about. Hoping to at least get to the range this weekend if not a round. 

Note: This thread is 2524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!