IGNORED

My Swing (JusDec123)

JusDec123
Note: This thread is 2501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been Playing Golf for: xxxx
My current handicap index or average score is: xxxx
My typical ball flight is: xxxx
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: xxxx

Most of my drives are low hooks but do hit the occasional high slice or pop up. I can't figure this out and it's frustrating as heck. Going to call and schedule a lesson tomorrow. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.  

Two questions first:

* Can you get a swing with the camera up higher?

* Also, can you get a shot from DTL?

Check out this thread to see more about posting videos for feedback:

In general, other than "it isn't accurate," we don't have much to go on from your question.  If you're fading it consistently, it's simple for now:  aim at the left fairway, not the center.  

As for the swing itself, it looks like your feet are perpendicular to your target line. You may want to flair them out a bit.  See this thread for more about that:

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'll get some better video this evening. I managed to prop my phone up against the tee box markers this morning at the course.

I'd say my shot is a consistent low hook. No matter what degree driver I use, I get the same low flight. Very seldom do I slice.

It's customary here on the site to create a "Member Swing" thread for questions like this ("hey guys look at my swing and give me guidance.").  If you want to discuss a general issue about golf instruction, then a more broad question would fit in this forum (Instruction and Playing Tips).

See this link for instructions on how to set that up:

https://thesandtrap.com/forums/forum/13-member-swings/

I'll work with you to shift this over to that format. I'll send you a PM to discuss further.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• RandallT changed the title to My Swing (JusDec123)
Note: This thread is 2501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!