IGNORED

My Swing (Ned_the_tortoise)

Ned_the_tortoise
Note: This thread is 2602 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 hours ago, Ned_the_tortoise said:

an instructor telling me that my forward head movement is caused by weight being too far forward in my feet.

Think about it, if the weight is back on the heels, which ways does it have to go to balance you out?

6 hours ago, Ned_the_tortoise said:

I dont think my head moves so I can see the ball, instead, I get the feeling that if I don't move my head forwards then I feel too upright at the top of the backswing.

At address you're not looking at the ball with your central vision, compare where you're looking to Spieth. I'm saying change the address position and see if/how that changes anything.

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.38.14 AM.png

Spieth-Spyglass-Range-2015-1-682x1024.jpg

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2602 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!