IGNORED

Gonna make my own ball markers- lemme know if u want some of my extras (Free, no sales job)

Note: This thread is 2378 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 10/12/2017 at 3:49 AM, adamgoodman said:

Didn't even notice this...  In my head just centered down the middle with gym and golf in red and repeat in white.

GYM

GOLF

REPEAT

If I could be greedy could I get two so I could gift one to my dad? These are great.

Ill get on it buddy once finished I'll pm.u and get ur address

On 10/8/2017 at 10:17 AM, MarvChamp said:

The picture is great. I will value it because it is unique, hand-made, one of a kind. I will figure out how to PM and send info to you later today. Thanks, -Marv

Your marker is in the mail as of two days ago should arrive soon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 hours ago, 3puttmaster said:

Ill get on it buddy once finished I'll pm.u and get ur address

Your marker is in the mail as of two days ago should arrive soon

Thank you sir! -Marv

Just now, MarvChamp said:

Thank you sir! -Marv

@3puttmaster I'm sorry I just now saw "two days" ago" Probably will receive today or Monday. I will let you know when received. Thanks again. -Marv

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

On 10/6/2017 at 3:05 AM, adamgoodman said:

I would kill for one with my tagline on it...

GYM. GOLF. REPEAT.

Got urs done trying to load pic, if I can't I may need ur email so u can criticize it the lighting is too bright it looks different in person 20171021_193622.thumb.jpg.cf904c27aaa338f19c72f46a731164e9.jpg

On 10/6/2017 at 3:05 AM, adamgoodman said:

I would kill for one with my tagline on it...

GYM. GOLF. REPEAT.

Back side. Like I said I'd need ur dads name for his

20171021_193712.jpg

Note: This thread is 2378 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!