IGNORED

Free golf balls....

CT207
Note: This thread is 2393 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OK, I originally planned to send these golf balls off to the troops overseas but, apparently the local Army National Guard blew me off. A few weeks ago I stopped by there and spoke to a guy, made arrangements, I boxed up all of the balls, send him an email with a picture and nothing, I never received any response. I also stopped by the local driving range to see if they wanted them but, per the management they can only use their logo branded balls.

So, if anyone in the western Connecticut, Hudson Valley, Westchester County area,etc has a use for 4,500 +/- golf balls maybe for some kids golf program or driving range or personal use, you can have them for free. I'm in Danbury, CT.

Most of the balls are clean, not cut up nor were they dredged out of the bottom of some pond. There are probably numerous of one hit wonders, new ones, old ones, etc and its a mixture of all kinds of brands. Sorry, no ProV's.. my nephew got those. But, there's probably everything else. There's roughly 100 balls per box.

These were balls that were found by me or the others in my foursome over the past few years generally looking for our lost or OB balls.

So, if someone wants them, shoot me a message and come get them. I would like to get rid of them all at once.  I need the room.

Golf balls.jpg

• Upvote 1

In my Bag Boy XLT-15 bag:
Cobra 10.5* Speed Pro S driver
Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro
Cobra UFI 4-PW,GW,SW,LW Graphite Cobra Melbourne II putter Ball = Pinnacle: FX Long Gold Cart = ClicGear 2.0 in yellow

I have a bit of work to do to catch up with you...I might only be up to about 16 of those boxes.  I bow to the master.

Edit:  I only keep the 'like new' ones.  As for the scuffed, overly stained, or minor cut balls, I actually have a local course that has no issues with me donating them to their driving range - one shot at a time.

I'm really surprised that a high school team or a local course won't take them....

Edited by rehmwa

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I kept many of the new ones too but, only Srixon and some Pinnacles. 

The HS kids here play the Pro V's their parents buy for them. LOL

There is another driving range about 15 miles north of me that's privately owned that I forgot about.. I'll have to check with them.

• Like 1

Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro
Cobra UFI 4-PW,GW,SW,LW Graphite Cobra Melbourne II putter Ball = Pinnacle: FX Long Gold Cart = ClicGear 2.0 in yellow

If you're still interested in getting them to the troops, contact the USO.  They may be able to help.

Good on ya!  :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I looks like I found a taker... the privately owned driving range north of me said they would take the golf balls.

Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro

This afternoon I took the golf balls to the driving range and they were glad to receive them.

On the plus side, I found a shop / range that has two simulators, does winter leagues plus, they do fittings, instruction, build clubs and are very nice people. We BS'd for about 45 min. after the unload.

So, it looks like I found a new "go to place" that's relatively close by... One of the reasons I've never been there before is that there's a HUGE "corporate" double deck driving range / practice facility 4 miles from my house.

Anyway, this thread can be closed.

Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro