Note: This thread is 2300 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello Fellow Golfers!,

I'm looking for a new destination around Asia that has a scenic layout good for my friends. We've played a couple of nice courses in Thailand, and it never failed to amaze me with the amount of courses they have in each city!. The language barrier in Thailand is decent for a simple conversation, and you could never go wrong with the nightlife. Let me know if you have countries in mind!. 

• 2 months later...

I played 3 rounds in Vietnam while staying in Ho Chi Minh City. The trip to the courses were about 1 hour by car, but worth the time to see the country and people. Used a tour service and had no language problems either in the city (restaurant, shops, night market, etc.) or at the courses. The courses were lovely and fun to play. We played Song Be Resort, Vietnam Golf & Country Club and Long Thanh Golf Club.

Royal Golf Club Nihn Bihn Outside Hai Noi Beatiful Place Around $100.00 a round with Caddy remember to tip, Best course I've ever played (honestly I loved it, had to ride 2 hours in a mini bus from my job site to get to it, every Sunday)  

Note: This thread is 2300 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!