• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redd Zone

Looking for a Driver

2 posts in this topic

I got the Adams a3 for x-mas now I need a driver. I am looking at two. The Adams Insight XTD and the Cleveland Hibore XLS. They come out in Feb. I have only been playing for 3 years. I want something that I can slow my swing down and still get good distance. Which driver should I get or is there a better one for me.

I got the Adams a3 for x-mas now I need a driver. I am looking at two. The Adams Insight XTD and the Cleveland Hibore XLS. They come out in Feb. I have only been playing for 3 years. I want something that I can slow my swing down and still get good distance. Which driver should I get or is there a better one for me.

I'm at your handicap, and when I switched to the Cobra F-Speed, 10.5 degrees, R-Flex, with a Mid Kick Point I noticed an immediate improvement.

Is your problem slicing, hooking, or missing? Mine wasn't so much slicing as pushing. Now I concentrate on putting the ball in play, swinging easy, and boy does it travel. If your ball isn't going where you want it to go, consider a low-spin ball.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades