IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge

iacas

Day 15

Some indoor practice while I was cleaning up the house and doing some laundry. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 94:

Did some mirror practice and hit a few half shots after getting home from a short camping trip. 

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

Day 16, 

Played 9 holes. Just bad off the tee, so out of position. Did a few swings where I was like, "That's it!" So, progress. On a side note, I figure out my putting. I made an adjustment at set up and everything improved. I sometimes hate golf when it something simple, and why didn't I think of that months ago. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

• Administrator

Day 623, July 18, 2024

Had 30 minutes between a GEARS session with @david_wedzik and some more lessons, so hit some 6I softly focusing on my main things.

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 77 (18 Jul 24) - Played an easy 9 hole session with son and grandson.  Was another breezy, almost threatening type day of weather….solid tail winds going out (holes 1-5)steady head winds coming in(holes 6-9).  Really saw the head wind effect on 9, a par 3 completely over water if the ball got too high you saw it stall out. Was a fun day of course management - still managed a 41 (the dbl on 3 really hurt).  Best part was hearing my son say, “If I don’t hit another good shot, see my son hit the ball like has today was well worth it”.  Have to agree, have to agree. 

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

Time to start this back up. 

Day 1: did a stack progress check

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Day 36:  Played 9 holes and tied my best score.  Still getting used to the new tweaks with my driver but progressing nicely. 

I may not hit the ball far, but at least I find all of the pretty flowers. 

Day 95:

Full swing work with fairway wood and driver.

-Peter

Day 209: 7/19/24

Par4Success workout followed by putting through 50 mm gates while watching The Open this morning.

Day 17

Played 18 with my dad. On the irons where I did a pause and wrist stuff I hit pretty decent shots. Hit two out of three greens from 180+. At least I can feel that I’m doing the piece. 

Driver was a bit off, I need to hit the range to get that feel. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

(edited)

Day 78 (19 Jul 24) - Friday men’s scramble - solid round of 80 (38 front / 42 back)…..oh so close to a new personal best.  Had 7 pars, 2 bogies on the front….back was more messy with 1 dbl, 4 bogies, 4 pars.  Of the eleven pars, 7 were solid up and downs from 5yds or less off the green.  Fun day of golf.  

Edited by WillieT

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

• Administrator

Day 624, July 19, 2024

Had an odd day. Hit a small straight, 5-6-7. Weirdly, that's five bogeys, six pars, and seven birdies for a 70 at Whispering Woods.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 37:  Did a little putting and hit a bucket with my driver.  I’m still trying to get used to the new stance, swing, etc and it just doesn’t feel right yet and I find myself sliding back into my old positions.  Gotta focus. 

I may not hit the ball far, but at least I find all of the pretty flowers. 

Day 192 - Post didn’t go through the other day. It was a traveling day, but I made some time for some mirror rehearsals. Today was putting and some priority work. Hopefully playing a round tomorrow, weather permitting. 

Day 2: practice night. Did about 45 minutes of short game and putting. 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Day 96:

Short game practice tonight after dinner. 

-Peter

Day 193 - Finally got out and played a round while visiting Myrtle Beach. Ended up playing from the white tees instead of my usual blues, as I wasn’t sure how much sea level would affect me. I played pretty well, ended up with 3 birdies. More importantly, I brought donuts back to the family so I can (hopefully) do it again tomorrow.