IGNORED

The Worst Round in your Life

marpr
Note: This thread is 5952 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was just curious about what bad rounds people have had...............
(To make it Fair, it should be within the past 5 years)

Round: 115
What went wrong?: everything!
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

2 years ago

Roung: 69+47=... (to high to even care to count)
What went wrong? Apart from losing balls from tee to green in almost every hole, nothing...

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

8 years old... first 18-hole round ever (from the red tees, no less)... 86+85=171

Whenever I shoot 85 or better, I realize that I have shot less than half of what I shot in my first round.

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

8 years old... first 18-hole round ever (from the red tees, no less)... 86+85=171

not bad for an 8 year old!

Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)

last 5 years - probably 95 on a par 72 two years ago- one of the hardest courses in Ireland - The European Club - and it was a lovely day, no wind, no rain, sun (a little cold - was November). If it was windy/wet i'd still be out there. I lost about 11 balls.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

61 for 9 holes last summer. Just couldn't keep a ball in bounds to save my life. Couldn't hit an iron, and couldn't really putt, either. Thing is, 61 is with a max of 8 on any one hole so...

The painful part is that was on the heels of a 37 the day before...on the same nine holes. You could say it brutally brought me back to earth.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Lost Ball shot a 113 at a Florida Course that Lost Ball won't name

haha, classic.

its funny how you remember the bad ones. that day of ST michaels was blowing an absolute gail and its right on the coast. i could have lost 12 balls on a putt-putt course that day!

Anyone ever play "Lost Key" in Pensacola, Fl.
I just got done taking some lessons and felt really good about how I was hitting the ball. Then I got to this course which has recently been revamped since the hurricane went through. Long story short I was missing fairways by a little bit, greens by a little bit, and putts by a little bit on the front nine. The back nine I was missing farways by a lot, greens by a lot, and putts by a lot. I think I had like a 54-59. We now call that course "Lost Ball". Played it one other time and scored better but still not an easy course.

Melted down during a round at Spyglass Hill after qualifying for the Publinks Championship. I think I shot 95. It was ugly. Didn't play much better the next day, either. It was such a big deal to qualify, and such a let down I didn't play well.

The worst round I ever had was not the worst score I ever had. I shot a 94 last year, after shooting a 69 two rounds earlier (my career best).
I was late to the course, ran to the first tee and it all went crazy from there.

Nothing went right. No fairways hit, no GIR's, bladed chips...I was hungry, tired, angry...I can't think about it...why did I post this?

Anyhow, I was so mad that I played another round right after and shot a 76. My wife was quite ticked that I got home 6 hours later than usual...sorry, honey.

My draw is your cut.

My bag-
Driver- Callaway X460 Tour. 9.5 degree, Fujikura stiff.
3-Wood- Taylor Made V-SteelUtility- Nickent 3DX 17 degreeIrons (3-PW) Ping S59'sWedges Cleveland 900 series 58 degree, Titleist Vokey 54 degree SWPutter- Scotty Cameron Circa #2Ball- Taylor Made Tour Red

• 2 weeks later...
I was in the last years club championship day 1. -1 after 3 holes, then +3 after 7 holes. Okay not too bad. I was actually leading the pack. 8th hole: took a 12 by gambling over the trees, totally drained my confidence and I started blading chips, and Ever one of my chip shots i couldnt get in the air.

Finished the day with a 99. I was so embarassed.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Note: This thread is 5952 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!