IGNORED

selling golf clubs online

Ice
Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i dunno if any of you use amazon much but they allow you to not just buy, but sell in the marketplace

however doesnt look like you can do that with golf clubs, so what im asking is does anyone know where u can? maybe point me in the right direction, i really need to sell a set

I think most people use ebay.

you could also just post info on a DB and see if you get any bites.

why are you selling the clubs?
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

• 2 weeks later...
I've sold a couple of sets on eBay without much hassle. One guy came and picked them up so I didn't even have to ship them.

If you go to freegolfinfo.com they have a buy/sell forum that's pretty active. Good luck

• 4 weeks later...
. . .Selling your clubs on Ebay is the only way to go. You will be selling to the biggest marketplace in the world! The key is to take real good pictures of your items and verbally sell them in your marketing write up. It takes a little time to self educate yourself on Ebay's nuances, but when you get up to speed, it's easy.

Good luck!!

Mike

. . ."Commit to each shot. . .and believe"!!

In my R7 Tour Bag:

Driver: Taylor Made R1 "Black" Aldila RIP Phenom Stiff Shaft  Fairway:  RocketBallz #3 (15 degree) Stiff Shaft  Hybrid:  #3 (19 degree) Stiff Shaft,  Hybrid:  #5 Burner (25 degree) Stiff Shaft   Irons & Wedges: CGB Max '08 Black Steel Stiff Shaft. PW, SW, & LW. Putter: Rossa Modena...

yea i have now sold 2 sets and 1 club on ebay, all went great until the club, i mean u got what i wanted for it but ran into a bad buyer

I sold a set of MP-67 on Ebay about half a year ago. Everything went very smooth and was happy with what I got for them. I highly recomend using Ebay, only bad thing is they will nickle and dime you with the number of picture you post.

What's In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 425CC with 65 REAX (Co-designed by Fujikura) Mid Tip Stiff Flex
3-wood: Admas Tight Lies Tour Model 15* with Proforce V2 stiff flex Made by UST
Irons: Mizzuno GRADS MP (3-PW) S300 shafts (soon to be Project X Rifle shafts)
Wedges: 52 (standard bounce), 56* (standard bounce) & 58* (low bounce) CG12 black pearl
Putter: 34" Odyssey White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter
What's In my bag:

Driver: R7 425CC 9.5° with 65 REAX (Co-designed by Fujikura) Mid Tip Stiff Flex

3-wood: Tight Lies Tour Model 15° with Proforce V2 stiff flex Made by UST Irons: GRADS MP (3-PW) Rifle Flighted ShaftsWedges: 52° (standard bounce), 56° (standard bounce) & 58° (low bounce)...

I sold them to a guy in TN i think he was a manager of a BW3's.

I am a pretty decent golfer but I don't play enough to hit the MP-67 like I would want or expect myself to. They are a very nice club but for someone who plays very often and has lots of time to fine tune their swing. If I get to ply twice or three times a week I am lucky.
What's In my bag:

Driver: R7 425CC 9.5° with 65 REAX (Co-designed by Fujikura) Mid Tip Stiff Flex

3-wood: Tight Lies Tour Model 15° with Proforce V2 stiff flex Made by UST Irons: GRADS MP (3-PW) Rifle Flighted ShaftsWedges: 52° (standard bounce), 56° (standard bounce) & 58° (low bounce)...

Ebay, Craigslist, this forums, or GolfWRX. That's where I sell and buy just about all my clubs.

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

• 2 weeks later...
I'm worried that the fact I have low feedback (not negative, just a low number of sales) will hurt my sale.

How do you guys combat that?
Whats in my bag:
Driver: R7 Superquad 10.5 Stiff Stock
Wood: R7 3 wood Stiff Stock, r7 5 wood Stiff Stock
Irons: Command BK 3-PW Stiff TT Black Gold Shafts
Wedges: 52, 56, 60Putter: Dual Force Rossie II or White Hot XG #9 (Haven't had a chance to use both yet.)

Don't worry about the low # of feedbacks. Just make sure to take about 3 to 5 quality pics and have a very accurate description. I think the biggest mistake people make on ebay is that they don't take enough quality pictures imo.
In my Vantage bag:
Driver::905R 8.5*(V2)
3 Wood:Launcher 13*(V2)
Irons:AP2 (Project X 5.5) (3-W)
HybridTWS 19*Gap wedge:CG15 50* Sand wedge:CG15 56*Putter:: XG9 (35")Ball:ProV1X

i dunno if any of you use amazon much but they allow you to not just buy, but sell in the marketplace

e-bay worked for me. I sold my clubs (all separate sales)...and then bought new and used for my new set. Very pleased, you can get some good deals and it's fun.

Driver: G2 Aldila 65s
3-wood: G5 fujikura vista pro 70 s
16* G5 hybrid TFC 100 shaft s
irons: 3-SW Ping G2 CS Lite s LW: ping eye 2Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5

I sold some in the classified section HERE. Worked fine for me.

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!