IGNORED

New Wedge?

Note: This thread is 2039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

9 hours ago, Vinny Cap said:

I saw those, I didnt realize you bought the 3 set combo. Sweet!  3 new toys to play with this weekend!

I am jealous.

Yea Amazon deliveries are pretty wacky.  Hopefully you get them and go out to play today, Sat and Sun!

Feedback after trying!!

Got em...Tried em...Like em...

Really nice looking and go well with iron set. Tour Grind 431 (probably meaningless). Good spin, feel great.  Two tone finish, mostly chrome, but SS accent across the back adorned with nylon (or plastic) insert. Square grooves.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

okay, just in  case there is someone who has not yet tired of seeing this. Here is how these integrate with the irons,

IMG_20180915_073452944.thumb.jpg.e2fc0680a65d493db34c02dccdb607d9.jpg

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

On 9/14/2018 at 6:56 PM, Hacker James said:

Got em...Tried em...Like em...

Really nice looking and go well with iron set. Tour Grind 431 (probably meaningless). Good spin, feel great.  Two tone finish, mostly chrome, but SS accent across the back adorned with nylon (or plastic) insert. Square grooves.

Glad you like em.  Nothing better than a set of nice, new, shiny wedges!   :beer:

On 9/15/2018 at 10:56 AM, Hacker James said:

okay, just in  case there is someone who has not yet tired of seeing this. Here is how these integrate with the irons,

IMG_20180915_073452944.thumb.jpg.e2fc0680a65d493db34c02dccdb607d9.jpg

Nice setup! 

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

I went from infomercial rescue clubs to a set of Cleveland wedges.

I have little experience, but I can say with confidence that I LOVE these wedges and they allow me to attempt shots I couldn't think about without them.

They do their job very well when I do mine.

• Upvote 1

Always remember, the same country that invented golf and called it a game, invented bag pipes and called it music.

1 hour ago, Vinny Cap said:

Glad you like em.  Nothing better than a set of nice, new, shiny wedges!   :beer:

Nice setup! 

Thanks!  Although not what one would say to be a quality set, its what I was looking for and they get the job done. If I wanted perfection I would have waited and got some Vokey's or Cleveland. Also, this is the most sensible arrangement in an Ogio Bag (for me). 

11 minutes ago, millsan1 said:

I went from infomercial rescue clubs to a set of Cleveland wedges.

I have little experience, but I can say with confidence that I LOVE these wedges and they allow me to attempt shots I couldn't think about without them.

They do their job very well when I do mine.

You can't really go wrong with Cleveland. When I worked at Titleist, once in awhile a Cleveland head would mistakenly be found in a box of Titleist. I had one of the girls in production  throw on a DGIS Shaft and grip. It made for a darned nice wedge.  I can't remember what happened to it. Probably was sold on ebay. (would  not be first time, I screwed up).

"James"

Note: This thread is 2039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!