IGNORED

My Swing (BuckeyePete77)

BuckeyePete77
Note: This thread is 2044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I normally hit all my shots straight. I would like to be able to hit a draw when I want to hit it but so far no luck. I practice in a field next to my house and with foam golf balls I can hit a big high draw. I had not played in thirty years but after my left knee replacement my nephew talked me into playing again and I'm hooked. Any help y'all can give will be appreciated. I also finish high like in the video. Thank you in advance. I normally shot 80-86.

I've been Playing Golf for: 1 year after being away for 30 years.
My current handicap index or average score is: 11.5
My typical ball flight is: straight or a straight pull left
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: pull left or the occasional right.

I usually hit the ball straight which is great but not always good when trying to setup on certain holes. Then I will slice right at times. I can hit nice draws with irons when practicing with foam golf balls but does not translate to the course. I would love to be able to hit a small draw with real golf balls. I got a tiny draw with this shot but mostly hit my drives and irons straight. I always finish my swing high as well. Thanks for you help and advice.

Videos

Welcome to TST! You can't just upload your video to your post. You need to upload it to YouTube or Vimeo and then embed the link here.

https://thesandtrap.com/how-to/embed-videos/

• Thumbs Up 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!