IGNORED

What would happen to Golf in 2008 ?

tcarter
Note: This thread is 5926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Everyone is talking about Tiger achieving the Grand Slam of Majors this year. Well it's 2 out of 2 so far for Tiger and he looks totally unbeatable. All these Tour Pro's commenting recently about Tiger being beatable, this is only so their only confidence isn't lost.

Apart from the Grand Slam of Majors which is completly in the grasp of Tiger. What would happen to the game if all the events Tiger entered in 2008, Tiger actually won!

What effect would it have on the other Tour players?

What effect would it have on Sponsorship?

What would it do to Tiger? Would it be good or would it be bad?

What effect would it have on GOLF?

Everyone is talking about Tiger achieving the Grand Slam of Majors this year. Well it's 2 out of 2 so far for Tiger and he looks totally unbeatable. All these Tour Pro's commenting recently about Tiger being beatable, this is only so their only confidence isn't lost.

I seriously don't see that even being possible, but if it did happen I doubt that things would be that much different than they are now. Tiger's already winning a pretty amazing clip and ruining the psyche of some pretty good players (I'm looking at you Mr. Els) in the process.

Note: This thread is 5926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!