IGNORED

REESO VTX Putter

DBS

I’m looking to find a Resso VTX long Putter and can’t seem to find any on line. I bought one of the last ones that was made before the companies founder passed away. I would like to find another one just like the one I have. Anyone have any ideas?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

Sorry to get back late, busy holiday.

Nonetheless, I have:

1-Reeso VTX Putter with an adjustable shaft, which makes it easier for traveling and is USGA approved.

1-Reesso Cook Face-On Putter nonadjustable shaft

1 Reese Putters.com SFT Headcover

2-53” metal shafts

1-Adjustable shaft conversion kit.

Let me know if your interested in anything.

The putters are my seventy-eight-year-old Dad, who doesn’t play much golf anymore.

And, like a little kid, once I brought them out, he’s now having fun putting around the house.

When I told him about the situation, he didn’t seem thrilled to be selling them.

Honestly, he’s having a good time; I’d really can’t sell it now

I apologize; I got ahead of myself.

I’ll keep you in mind if we go to sell them.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

• 5 months later...

I have recently switched to side saddle putting and was lucky to find a Reeso Cook 48 inch putter as a comparison to my Ping belly putter. 
are parts or hardcovers available anywhere for these clubs if needed . If anyone is still using these are there things I should know ? 
thanks 

barry 

Hi Barry,

Really hard to find parts or replacements since the owner/designer died suddenly and nobody picked up the patents.  I still have the original I purchased, but the shaft broke where it inserts into the putter head and so all I have is the parts.  Let me know if you need anything.  I would be happy to ship them to you for the cost of shipping.

Ken

I agree with Yipper, it's hard to find replacement parts, but you can find complete putters.

I have two Reeso Putters; Reeso Cook Face-on Putter and a Reeso  VTX Putter.

I have an original manual, headcover, and extra shafts.

I also have an adjustable shaft mechanism that locks in place with an Allen-Hex key and makes traveling with the putter easier.

Best wishes.

• 1 month later...