IGNORED

Nickent 3DX RC Ironwoods

Note: This thread is 5701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just got a 20* of these in a tournament prize and wanted to know of some people that use em and their experiences with this club. Thanks
What's in the Bag

Tour Burner 9.5* stock stiff shaft
Tour Burner 14.5* 3 Wood stock stiff shaft 3DX Ironwood 20* UST Proforce V2 regular shaft 690mb Irons 4-PW rifle flighted 5.5 shafts Forged 48* wedge Vokey Design spin-milled 54*, 60* wedges Studio Select Newport 2 mid-slant TP Red&Black BallsLowe...

I have 2 of the 3DX RC hybrids, along with a 5-PW iron set. I had only hit a few hybrids before, but these are amazing. I have more confidence in my hybrids than any other club at the moment, so easy to hit.

In my Vector
Driver:
Hybrids: 3DX RC #3IW and #4IW
Irons: 3DX RC 5-PW
Wedges: SW from my old setPutter: $15 from Wal-Mart (works for me!)Ball: Currently trying out E6

Awesome club and very forgiving...very easy to get distance and very good out of the rought, can't say anything bad about this club other than the grip it comes with i didn't like, but thats no big deal

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 8.5 stiff V2 shaft
Woods: IDrive 3 & 5 square (Callaway Clone)
Irons: Callaway X Forged 3-PW w/Rifle 5.5
Wedge: Titleist Vokey 2009 spin milled 52 degree Adams 60 degree
Putter: Maxfli BlackMax TwoBag: Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand BagBall: Whatever is in my bag that day

I've had my 3DX RC Hybrid/Iron set for a couple months now and I really like them. The hybrids are really easy to hit. I don't think twice about hitting them out of the rough. Right now my handicap is a 28 but I shot a 46 in 9 holes the other day and have been consistently hitting the 3 hybrid between 175-185 yards. Before buying these clubs I never even carried a 3 iron in my bag, now that I have the hybrid it's one of my favorite clubs in the bag.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've got 2 4dx ironwoods and i love them. I hit them so easily. I can imagine the 3dx would be just as good.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

Played a whole season with it. I've hit a couple different kinds borrowed from my buddies. I'd consider it one of the best hybrids on the market. I lost the headcover and busted it up a bit but the performance is still fine. I'd probably get the exact same club again. I'm finding myself to love nickent products and I'd definitely recommend them anyday.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks guys. I'm going later today and try em out

What's in the Bag

Tour Burner 9.5* stock stiff shaft
Tour Burner 14.5* 3 Wood stock stiff shaft 3DX Ironwood 20* UST Proforce V2 regular shaft 690mb Irons 4-PW rifle flighted 5.5 shafts Forged 48* wedge Vokey Design spin-milled 54*, 60* wedges Studio Select Newport 2 mid-slant TP Red&Black BallsLowe...

I want one of these in a 20 degree model but they're backordered everywhere.

in the bag

Driver: 909D2 9.5° Oban Devotion Shaft

3 Wood: G10 15.5°
Hybrid: 3dx RC 20° Ironwood 

4-PW: MP-57's S300

Wedges: 51° MP-T Black Nickel 56° Vokey Spin Milled 

Putter: Tracy II 35" Iomic Grip 

Ball: Pro V1x

I have the non-RC version and think they're great although my swing changes of late mean their club faced is too closed for my tastes now so I'm hooking it far too often. Still though, they go a mile and are easy to hit off any surface.

Yeah I have the DC in 17 degrees. Great off the tee and cuts through rough. Makes par 5s easily reachable in 2.

in the bag

I just got a 20* of these in a tournament prize and wanted to know of some people that use em and their experiences with this club. Thanks

Don't know about the RC version, but I just picked up two of the 3DX DC Ironwoods, a 20* and 23*

FYI - Anybody in Phoenix area - check it out - Vans is selling the 3DX DC ironwoods for $60 ! Pretty good deal. Apparently they bought a big stock of them for a tournament give-away and the tournament was cancelled. So they are blowing them out until all gone.

I can't seem to find anyone who has the RC model or any reviews. Must be really backordered.

in the bag

Note: This thread is 5701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!