• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aca247

Mizuno Mx-700 vs. Cleveland Monster Hibore XLS vs Taylormade Burner High Launch

9 posts in this topic

Post #: 1   Posted

which driver in your experience is the straightest and has a relatively high launch. I have heard the HiBore has a loud noise but that does not matter to me neither does distance. I can hit it about 260 to 275 max and thats not to bad for a middle schooler.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Post #: 2   Posted

which driver in your experience is the straightest and has a relatively high launch. I have heard the HiBore has a loud noise but that does not matter to me neither does distance. I can hit it about 260 to 275 max and thats not to bad for a middle schooler.

just wondering, if you can

"supposbly" hit that distance and your in middle school. why would you want to change drivers.

Post #: 3   Posted

Never tried the Mizuno, but the Burner and Monster seem about the same to me as far as straightness.

Maybe he is having a problem with hitting fairways? I always love how when someone says the hit it over 225 yards no one believes them. I can carry 280 all day long on drives and have hit a 350 yard par 4 dead center on a dry day with a huge bounce and roll but i'm sure a 225 yard hitter wouldn't believe it until they see it. Point is I can see him hitting 260-275 without question,why not just stick to his question without throwing in "supposbly" and calling him out?

Post #: 4   Posted

because thats the farthest and notice i said max that means when i do not shank it to the left (because i am a lefty) and Yamaha Jay pinpointed my problem and thanks for the support

Post #: 5   Posted

Never tried the Mizuno, but the Burner and Monster seem about the same to me as far as straightness.

im not surprised when somone says over 225 cause i can carry 250-260 pretty easy...shit, someone at my range was carrying the 250 yard net[2 story net] with range balls with his putter.. Its just that he's in middle school and i hardly believe anyone 12-15 years old can hit it 260 to 275 max

Post #: 6   Posted

Its just that he's in middle school and i hardly believe anyone 12-15 years old can hit it 260 to 275 max

We have a 15 years old kid at our club who hits his driver 300-320 easily. His regular 7 iron is 200 yards long!! (Hits a SW on the 145 yards 10th)

Post #: 7   Posted

We have a 15 years old kid at our club who hits his driver 300-320 easily. His regular 7 iron is 200 yards long!! (Hits a SW on the 145 yards 10th)

he must have been drinking his milk.

Post #: 8   Posted

im not surprised when somone says over 225 cause i can carry 250-260 pretty easy...shit, someone at my range was carrying the 250 yard net[2 story net] with range balls with his putter.. Its just that he's in middle school and i hardly believe anyone 12-15 years old can hit it 260 to 275 max

i am 6 foot 190 pounds and can deadlift 300. I can do a lot better

Post #: 9   Posted

i just got my xls and love it.. it for sure has high lauch ( its in my sig) and straight also.. of course it will not go straight with a bad swing, but thats any driver, or any club for that matter. but put a good swing on it and its an arrow.