IGNORED

TST Mobile Site or App?

mdl
Note: This thread is 4167 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by iacas

I believe it's up now. Perhaps your browser is not auto-detected as being a mobile browser.

I am having the same problem. However, if I go to say, facebook.com on my iPhone it brings me to mobile Facebook. Not sure how I go about using the mobile TST

• Administrator

"my tablet" isn't very specific information. Please: browser name, version, tablet OS version, etc. please.

Thank you. :)

The address is... http://thesandtrap.com/. It's not a separate site or address.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Update:

Quote:

RELEASE UPDATE: the code push is now complete, but we have experienced some server resource issues that are delaying the rollout of automatic-device-detection for everyone.

So for the moment, most sites will NOT automatically switch smartphone users to the Mobile version. We will be working hard to turn this behavior on for all sites ASAP but it will probably roll out slowly, site-by-site.

Thanks for your patience.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

"my tablet" isn't very specific information. Please: browser name, version, tablet OS version, etc. please. Thank you. :) The address is... [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/]http://thesandtrap.com/[/URL]. It's not a separate site or address.

I am running a thunderbolt and after testing with a "user agent switcher" I still get no change even with Iphone settings.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by iacas

"my tablet" isn't very specific information. Please: browser name, version, tablet OS version, etc. please.

Thank you. :)

The address is... http://thesandtrap.com/. It's not a separate site or address.

Not all of us are computer geeks like you.  Remember, according to jamo, I am old.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

Did you both see the update I posted above?

Quote:

RELEASE UPDATE: the code push is now complete, but we have experienced some server resource issues that are delaying the rollout of automatic-device-detection for everyone.

So for the moment, most sites will NOT automatically switch smartphone users to the Mobile version. We will be working hard to turn this behavior on for all sites ASAP but it will probably roll out slowly, site-by-site.

Thanks for your patience.

• Administrator

Another update:

We've delayed automatic switching for the moment. Pending that, the best way for all users to get mobile access is to give them all the 'mobile beta' permission. [Ed: we won't be doing that - it'd just be for a few hours anyway.] This will at least allow them to see the switch and opt in. We will be doing this on all sites today. Sorry for the confusion.

The "Ed:" part I wrote. The rest is from Huddler.

• Administrator

Great! Glad it's now working for y'all. It's pretty nifty (and fast).

Very nice site. A little overlap on some of the graphics but is works pretty slick.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 4167 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!