IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2014

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 3488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

well, coming down the home stretch here...

i'll have to admit, i've been following a 50-person league i joined up for a little more closely, being that it is extremely competitive, but i've managed to do very well here, much better than i've thought i'd do overall.

used up all my rory picks which may be the key to having a good finish. pw, i see you still have picks left for him. i guess we'll see how well he does...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, its over for another year. thanks gogolfing for setting this up. its only fitting that you won the whole thing, maybe one of these years i'll learn to leave well enough alone, set my best players, and forget them.

call me the phil mickleson of fantasy golf i guess. but being in the 93rd percentile, isn't that half bad, my best showing in the four years i've played it. heck, two years ago i got so frustrated with it i quit 2/3 of the way through.

not sure if i'm going to do it again this year, seems like to be real successful you have to follow the herd and i've never been much to follow the herd. but we'll see.

Another good year in the Sandtrap League....We have a lot of guys on the 90th% and higher, a testament to the quality of the group. Was happy to be back on top after a few years out of that spot. Hopefully we can do it again next season.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• 3 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 3488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!