• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dables

For those of you with push carts . . . .

9 posts in this topic

Do you use a cart bag or a stand bag? I got a SM microcart for my birthday, and I also need a new bag. Never used a cart before, what type of bag would you recommend?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

hello

i also have a sm cart i use a sm light weight cart bag

I have used both stand and cart bag. I use a cart bag now more room for jacket, balls, tees towels and such. Weight is not an issue so I load my bag up before a round.

I use a lightweight Mizuno cart bad with my Clicgear 3.5. Stand bags fit too awkwardly IMO.

I personally use a cart bag but really either will work.

My stand bag always ended up twisting in the Microcart so I eventually just bought a cart bag instead to go in the trolley and it was much better.

I don't see myself ever carrying now that I have the wagon, so I'm thinking I'll go with the cart bag. Never had one before, the search should be fun

Do you use a cart bag or a stand bag? I got a SM microcart for my birthday, and I also need a new bag. Never used a cart before, what type of bag would you recommend?

I have the SM Speed Cart V1 and an older model SM Four5 carry bag.  The bag weighs in at 5.5 lbs, a bit heavy for a carry bag, but has individual club dividers. Yes, the bag does twist a bit when on the cart; no biggie, I have more important things to occupy my mind while playing.

The bag is not loaded down - probably a dozen balls, tees, etc and a rain jacket.  Add a bottle of water to the necessities, please.

I generally use the cart during warmer/hot weather. I found that carrying when the course is soggy tires me less.  I'm not a fitness nut nor a young buck - not at 65, anyway.

Bought a callaway org 14 bag today. Pretty light and fits the cart well