IGNORED

Rate of Closure and Spin Axis

Note: This thread is 3653 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

This is all that Trackman crap... Seems useless for most of us right?

Rate of Closure stuff, and how much it can tilt the spin axis? Yes.

FlightScope/TrackMan stuff? No.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I saw them talking about it on tv and found a groupon deal and got on one down here. Was pretty cool I guess but a lot of info to absorb. I just want someone to tell me what to do in basic terms that I can understand. I guess there's this giant feud between these Trackman guys or whatever...

I saw them talking about it on tv and found a groupon deal and got on one down here. Was pretty cool I guess but a lot of info to absorb. I just want someone to tell me what to do in basic terms that I can understand. I guess there's this giant feud between these Trackman guys or whatever...

Off topic but....

:-)

http://purestrike5sk.com/

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Oh ok sorry, saw spin axis and it reminded me of the Trackman stuff and all the drama with those guys and how you should swing. What is the 5 SK system? Never heard of it before until now.

Oh ok sorry, saw spin axis and it reminded me of the Trackman stuff and all the drama with those guys and how you should swing. What is the 5 SK system? Never heard of it before until now.

Check out the links I provided. It's a system of prioritization based on the 5 things that all great golfers have in common.

Also #1 selling dvd in golf

Mike McLoughlin

Check out the links I provided. It's a system of prioritization based on the 5 things that all great golfers have in common. Also #1 selling dvd in golf

DVD? Do you guys teach live? I've tried Stack and Tilt ( looks similar) the Trackman stuff and traditional old school instruction. Not sure I would benefit from a system, just looking for a good instructor in my area

• Administrator

DVD? Do you guys teach live? I've tried Stack and Tilt ( looks similar) the Trackman stuff and traditional old school instruction.

Not sure I would benefit from a system, just looking for a good instructor in my area

Yes, we teach live. http://purestrike5sk.com/instructors.php includes the instructors we've trained, too.

"Trackman stuff" isn't a method or a system. It's a tool that measures. It's used by a lot of people.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

DVD? Do you guys teach live? I've tried Stack and Tilt ( looks similar) the Trackman stuff and traditional old school instruction.

Not sure I would benefit from a system, just looking for a good instructor in my area

System doesn't imply method or a certain style of swing, it just means the information is organized in such a way that it's easy for the average Joe to understand and achieve.

Mike McLoughlin

Yes, we teach live. [URL=http://purestrike5sk.com/instructors.php]http://purestrike5sk.com/instructors.php[/URL] includes the instructors we've trained, too. "Trackman stuff" isn't a method or a system. It's a tool that measures. It's used by a lot of people.

Cool... I know Trackman is a tool but a lot of the guys who use it try to get real specific numbers and the Stack teachers, like Gustin who I worked with taught a real specific move I just couldn't pull off. Maybe I'll come see one of you guys down here in So Cal:)

Cool... I know Trackman is a tool but a lot of the guys who use it try to get real specific numbers and the Stack teachers, like Gustin who I worked with taught a real specific move I just couldn't pull off. Maybe I'll come see one of you guys down here in So Cal:)

Anytime, just let me know. We can meet up in Long Beach. Just message me here when you want to set it up.

Ok now time to get this thread back on topic :-)

Mike McLoughlin

Note: This thread is 3653 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!